Thread: Task sharing problem

ted sherrin is offline New Member

Default Task sharing problem

Hello all,
    I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm new to Zimbra. I'm trying to share a task with a number of other people. I have access to three separate accounts (by permission) so I'm able to jump from one to another to test what's happening.

The problem is that in my own account, I have no trouble setting up a shared task with anyone I choose. But when I try to share a task from the two other accounts, and I suspect this will happen in all 28 accounts we have set up, there is no 'accept or decline' button in the sharing email that is sent. When I send an email notification from my account, the recipricant can see the buttons called, 'accept or decline' and when they select the button, sharring of the task occures. But, in sending the emails and trying to share a task using the other two accounts, there is no 'accept or decline' button. Is there something I need to turn on in these other two accounts? to get this to work? Or is there something in my account I have to turn on so I can see the buttons in my account?

Ted

I've now discovered or suspect that there is something wrong with 'my' account. I can send a sharing invite from my account to two other accounts and between the two other accounts, but I can't access shared tasks from the the two other accounts?
    Last edited by ted sherrin; 02-28-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: expanded problem

ted sherrin is offline New Member

I might add, hoping that someone somewhere will have a simple answer to this. The main problem is that in my mail, when I get the email advising that I have been invited to 'share' there is no 'accept' or 'decline' button to activate the sharing with. This is the key problem.

Ted

jsabater is offline Active Member

Thread Information