We are a new start-up IT company and we are interested in offering hosted email service to our local clients. Honestly, we don't have any idea on how to setup the platform using zimbra and what's needed as hardware and software.
We would appreciate if anyone could advice us on:
1. optimal and ready-to-implement network architecture (firewall, zimbra servers, datastore server,….etc)?
2. All necessary hardware specs for all servers?
3. All necessary Software?
Our targets are:
1. 1000 users with 1 GB per mailbox.
2. Run Zimbra pro edition with Zimbra mobile
3. Manage multi-domain accounts with one IP
4. Internet connection at least 1MB.
5. Have network architecture with minimum number of servers.
Thank you in advance for your support,