Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Updated to 7.12 - Install Fail

philesk is offline Starter Member

Win7 Home Premium 32, uninstalled Zimbra 7.1.1 using Control Panel, did NOT delete data, downloaded .MSI from Zimbra website, ran install, Zimbra 7.1.2 came up and recognized my data. Now I can see if the Yahoo problem is finally gone....

jflanigan is offline Zimbra Employee

We believe we have tracked down the problem to a recent change, but we still are unable to reproduce the problem here. If anyone is still experiencing the problem and is willing to help us test a new build please PM me.

Thanks!

foratrade is offline Member

The link you sent worked great. No error message.

The only problem is that the new version has a terrible font. It's not smooth and difficult to read. Can that be customized?

jflanigan is offline Zimbra Employee

You can change the skin, but not the font. I'm curious which version you are comparing the font to? AFAIK the font has been the same since 2.0.

foratrade is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jflanigan View Post
    You can change the skin, but not the font. I'm curious which version you are comparing the font to? AFAIK the font has been the same since 2.0.
    I'm not exactly sure which version but it could have been 2.0. I haven't downloaded a version in a very long time. It's almost like the font is zoomed in on low resolution - very odd.

RXman3286 is offline Junior Member

Default Update to 7.12?

If the problem has been found, will an update to the present 7.12 b10978 version be issued in the near future, or do you advise uninstalling and reinstalling the present version

Quote Originally Posted by jflanigan View Post

aabusaad is offline Starter Member

I have Windows XP. After installing Zimbra, I click on the icon and after a little while an error message comes up as in the attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mattcma is offline Junior Member

Default Can't upgrade to 7.1.2

I had the same problem. I could not upgrade from 7.1.1 to 7.1.2. I have Win7 Home Premium 64. So, as others have done, I uninstalled Zimbra 7.1.1 (but I never saw an option to delete or not delete old data data). Then I installed Zimbra 7.1.2 and it came up and recognized my data/emails immediately (they did remain on my disk). Then I verified that the Yahoo 'send' bug is fixed -- yes, it is.

RXman3286 is offline Junior Member

Default Finally gave up an unistalled & reinstalled

Well it doesn't look like an update will be available anytime soon, so I tried backing up first in Zimbra, then backed up zimbra under App data on my computer and uninstalled zymbra. I did not uninstall my data under zimbra app data. I then rebooted and installed the current update to Zimbra desktop with my fingers crossed. To my delight ALL MY settings and mail came back to life including my Yahoo and Gmail account. Everything working perfectly.

Sure I can moan and groan about the hoops I had to jump through to upgrade to the newest Zimbra desktop and finally get my Yahoo mail back,
    BUT bottom line- Zimbra Desktop is FREE- do I agree how this entire upgrade was handled-NO - But again- IT'S FREE. If I had to pay for this program, it would have been a totally different response .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information