Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installation and running zimbra desktop Error

skif is offline Starter Member

thanks for reply. problems as above described :
    At the end of installation I get this error: "Failled to inject zimlets. Some features may be missing." After installation, when I try to run the program I get another error report which says: "Couldn't access Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop server. If issue persists after reinstall, please check logs for errors and report to http://www.zimbra.com/forums/zimbra-desktop."
    version - latest from site - understood Zimbra Desktop 1.0.
    where i can find log files ?

Usemail is offline Starter Member

Default Is Zimbra or Zimbra employees solving any issues with respect to Installation? or not

Now you seem to feel that this is a first time error, but this seems to be still an existing problem, and none of you folks from Zimbra have responded to this issue.
    I am using Vista Ultimate 64bit and I am getting same error as the original poster of this thread, and I have dont similar with installing/re-installing and changing versions, still same issue with cannot connect to server problems,
    Is Anyone listetning? understand this issue? or Zimbra employees just come in.. comment and then leave without fixing or solving these issues?
    You realise that if you want someone to replace OUTLOOK? you have to have an application that is capable, and starting from the start it seems to have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jjzhuang View Post
    I see this in your log, which is the first time I see this kind of issue:

2008-11-11 23:15:00,670 WARN [btpool0-2] [ip=127.0.0.1;] SoapEngine - handler exception
    java.lang.RuntimeException: failure instantiating global Config
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineConfig.instan tiate(OfflineConfig.java:53)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. reload(OfflineProvisioning.java:324)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.AuthTokenKey.refresh(AuthTok enKey.java:139)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.AuthTokenKey.getCurrentKey(A uthTokenKey.java:166)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ZimbraAuthToken.getCurrentKe y(ZimbraAuthToken.java:110)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ZimbraAuthToken.getEncoded(Z imbraAuthToken.java:329)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ZimbraAuthToken.getOrigAuthD ata(ZimbraAuthToken.java:366)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ZimbraAuthToken.encodeAuthRe sp(ZimbraAuthToken.java:407)
    at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.Auth.doResponse(Auth.j ava:165)
    at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.Auth.handle(Auth.java: 136)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:414)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:269)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:160)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:269)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:727)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:189)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:487)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:362)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:181)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:716)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:406)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:211)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:139)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(Re writeHandler.java:176)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:139)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:313)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:506)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:844)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:644)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:211)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:381)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:396)
    at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)
    Caused by: com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException: email address already exists: null
    ExceptionId:btpool0-2:1226438100655:d03c6f4a36ee9dd0
    Code:account.ACCOUNT_EXISTS
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException.ACCO UNT_EXISTS(AccountServiceException.java:219)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbOfflineDirectory.createDirector yEntry(DbOfflineDirectory.java:76)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineConfig.instan tiate(OfflineConfig.java:41)
    ... 35 more

soundby is offline Starter Member

Default I solved this problem (winXP sp3, ZDesktop 1.0.3 build 1691)

Solved by changing default intallation path and default service port number (I used "5555")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information