Sorry for the HUGE delay but I finally got around to fixing the automatic translation status generator. The results are linked from our Translations wiki page but can also be viewed directly at SourceForge.
The status generator broke because SourceForge changed what was allowed in the project's shell account. Previously, a daily script ran that checked out all the latest code of the project, compiled it, and generated the report. Now we are no longer allowed to compile code in the shell account. Therefore, I modified the build to compile to code on my machine and then have the generator use the compiled version directly (so it doesn't need to compile it).
In doing so, I noticed that the English data files have not been updated in about 4 weeks. So I'm looking into getting that fixed right away.
Anyway, we should have current status reports soon and I'm sorry for the delay and inconvenience.