Thread: Zimbra Desktop Has a major breakdown

drums907 is offline Active Member

Default Zimbra Desktop Has a major breakdown

I am running Zimbra Desktop 7.2.2 GA (build 11951) on Windows XP SP3. I can synch the inbox on all of my e-mail accounts, 2 yahoo accounts, 3 gmail accounts and 1 POP3 account. The problem is it will not send mail or synch contacts with any of these accounts now. It had been a few weeks since I had used this particular computer and now I find it behaving like this. I have been through a number of builds and a number of these types of issues with this software. It seems more prevalent every time the company changes hands. I am not sure what to make of this, but it sure doesn't make me want to continue using this software.
    Remember - DOS/Windows captured the computing world ONE DESKTOP at a time. Don't ignore or forget Zimbra Desktop. It is the key to topple MS Outlook.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by drums907 View Post
    I am running Zimbra Desktop 7.2.2 GA (build 11951) on Windows XP SP3. I can synch the inbox on all of my e-mail accounts, 2 yahoo accounts, 3 gmail accounts and 1 POP3 account. The problem is it will not send mail or synch contacts with any of these accounts now. It had been a few weeks since I had used this particular computer and now I find it behaving like this. I have been through a number of builds and a number of these types of issues with this software. It seems more prevalent every time the company changes hands.
    That's a nonsense comment and has nothing to do with the change of ownership, ZD is still the same product and changing owners has done nothing to change the product. Did you read any of the thread(s) that have reported changes to the Yahoo! API that cause problems for third party mail clients? That is the most likely answer to your question but as you've provided no details of product version nor any indication of errors it's difficult to answer your concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by drums907 View Post
    I am not sure what to make of this, but it sure doesn't make me want to continue using this software.
    This is free software and you are, of course, free to choose whatever mail client suits you best.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

I have read the reports of Yahoo changing the API. However, I have had the Yahoo issue every four to six months approximately. It is generally remedied by deleting the accounts in ZD, shutting down ZD, shutting down the computer then waiting. After restarting the computer I have been able to add the Yahoo accounts and they work. Some times I have to wait a day or two and re add the accounts before they will work properly.

This latest round I again did the above and the Yahoo accounts seem to be working. My primary GMail account won't even allow me to add it again (I have deleted just this one as a test to see if the same solution for Yahoo mail would work). I have verified all of the settings in GMail set properly and this account used to be able to send and receive with no issues.

Here is the error message that I receive:
    service.FAILURE: system failure: SMTP connect failure
    Display error details
    com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapFaultException: system failure: SMTP connect failure ExceptionId:com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceExcep tion: system failure: SMTP connect failure ExceptionId:btpool0-9:1381557388015:d45adfb902055f96 Code:service.FAILURE at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE (ServiceException.java:253) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:790) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. createDataSourceAccount(OfflineProvisioning.java:8 35) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. createAccount(OfflineProvisioning.java:641) at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.CreateAccount.handle(C reateAccount.java:64) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:412) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:287) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.jav a:303) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:217) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:725) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:206) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:390) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder. engineBuild(Unknown Source) at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source) at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(Unkno wn Source) at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidat e(Unknown Source) at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl. validate(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl. checkServerTrusted(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl. checkServerTrusted(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serv erCertificate(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.proc essMessage(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.processLoo p(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.process_re cord(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRec ord(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.perform InitialHandshake(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHa ndshake(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHa ndshake(Unknown Source) at com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.configureSSLSocket (SocketFetcher.java:548) at com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.createSocket(Socke tFetcher.java:352) at com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.getSocket(SocketFe tcher.java:233) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTra nsport.java:1938) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SM TPTransport.java:642) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:317) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:176) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:125) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. test(OfflineProvisioning.java:797) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:777) ... 30 more Code:service.FAILURE at com.zimbra.common.soap.Soap12Protocol.soapFault(So ap12Protocol.java:88) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.extractBodyEl ement(SoapTransport.java:354) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.parseSoapResp onse(SoapTransport.java:313) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(So apHttpTransport.java:260) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(So apHttpTransport.java:164) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTr ansport.java:407) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invokeWithout Session(SoapTransport.java:393) at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke Request(SoapProvisioning.java:342) at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke (SoapProvisioning.java:350) at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.create Account(SoapProvisioning.java:493) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.JspProvStub.createOfflin eDataSource(JspProvStub.java:126) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.XmailBean.doRequest(Xmai lBean.java:262) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.GmailBean.doRequest(Gmai lBean.java:42) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.FormBean.doRequest(FormB ean.java:156) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.sun.el.parser.AstFunction.getValue(AstFunction .java:127) at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpre ssionImpl.java:206) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.evaluate Expression(PageContextImpl.java:1001) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspx_meth_c_w hen_0(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspx_meth_c_c hoose_0(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspService(Un known Source) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:109) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e(JspServletWrapper.java:389) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e(JspServlet.java:486) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspSe rvlet.java:380) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at com.zimbra.webClient.servlet.JspServlet.service(Js pServlet.java:64) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(Set HeaderFilter.java:79) at com.zimbra.webClient.filters.SetHeaderFilter.doFil ter(SetHeaderFilter.java:239) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)
    Remember - DOS/Windows captured the computing world ONE DESKTOP at a time. Don't ignore or forget Zimbra Desktop. It is the key to topple MS Outlook.

cf7
    cf7 is offline Senior Member

4 to 6 months was quite long.....there was issue for last couple of weeks..

check your firewall..

I do not use this computer as often as I did previously. However, that is the time frame between melt downs of Zimbra. When there is an issue, I am very active on my own to solve it before asking for assistance on any forum or other place.

I have come to realize that to "Edit" settings for a Yahoo! mail account is useless. There is no way to re-validate and obtain a new OAuth. That needs to be addressed by the developer. I must delete and re-add the Yahoo accounts to get them to work correctly again. I know that and I do it. It works. It's not an elegant solution but it works.

This time it is my GMail and POP3 accounts that are really giving me fits as listed with the error messages above. I can receive emails in those accounts I can not send email from those accounts.

I tried to delete and re-add my primary gmail account and it will not validate and I get the same error message as above.

cf7
    cf7 is offline Senior Member

You should try uninstall....clean registry.....and reinstall.....

I uninstalled Zimbra Desktop and deleted the files left behind in the personal folder/application data directory. I cleaned the registry and turned off the computer. I started the computer a half hour later and reinstalled Zimbra Desktop 7.2.2 GA build11951. When I went to add my primary GMail account I got the following error message. Two steps backward I do believe.

Invalid or untrusted server SSL certificate (details)

imap.gmail.com presented a certificate that cannot be verified.

Certificate Issued To
    Common Name (CN) imap.gmail.com
    Organization Unit (OU)
    Organization (O) Google Inc
    Serial Number 340C0043C9AF3C7C
    Certificate Issued By
    Common Name (CN) avast! Mail Scanner Root
    Organization Unit (OU) generated by avast! antivirus for SSL scanning
    Organization (O) avast! Mail Scanner
    Certificate Validity
    Issued On Mon Sep 09 23:59:51 AKDT 2013
    Expires On Tue Sep 09 23:59:51 AKDT 2014
    Certificate Fingerprints
    SHA1 Fingerprint F7B03891C187A96BEF95EC90C042140710156A5B
    MD5 Fingerprint 311225BF7F8DA2A3CBDB33B9D5955301

Accepting this certificate poses potential security threats to your data
    Display error details
    com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapFaultException: d2:CN14:imap.gmail.com1:O10:Google Inc2:OU0:6:accept4:true5:alias31:imap.gmail.com:34 0C0043C9AF3C7C4:fromi1378799991000e4:host14:imap.g mail.com3:icn24:avast! Mail Scanner Root2:io19:avast! Mail Scanner3:iou46:generated by avast! antivirus for SSL scanning3:md532:311225BF7F8DA2A3CBDB33B9D59553018: mismatch5:false1:s16:340C0043C9AF3C7C4:sha140:F7B0 3891C187A96BEF95EC90C042140710156A5B2:toi141033599 1000ee ExceptionId:com.zimbra.common.service.RemoteServic eException: d2:CN14:imap.gmail.com1:O10:Google Inc2:OU0:6:accept4:true5:alias31:imap.gmail.com:34 0C0043C9AF3C7C4:fromi1378799991000e4:host14:imap.g mail.com3:icn24:avast! Mail Scanner Root2:io19:avast! Mail Scanner3:iou46:generated by avast! antivirus for SSL scanning3:md532:311225BF7F8DA2A3CBDB33B9D59553018: mismatch5:false1:s16:340C0043C9AF3C7C4:sha140:F7B0 3891C187A96BEF95EC90C042140710156A5B2:toi141033599 1000ee ExceptionId:btpool0-5:1382217455593:b1c4f5dc0cf7bf54 Code:remote.SSLCERT_ERROR at com.zimbra.common.service.RemoteServiceException.S SLCERT_ERROR(RemoteServiceException.java:88) at com.zimbra.common.service.RemoteServiceException.d oSSLFailures(RemoteServiceException.java:168) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:759) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. createDataSourceAccount(OfflineProvisioning.java:8 35) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. createAccount(OfflineProvisioning.java:641) at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.CreateAccount.handle(C reateAccount.java:64) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:412) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:287) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.jav a:303) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:217) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:725) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:206) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:390) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateException: d2:CN14:imap.gmail.com1:O10:Google Inc2:OU0:6:accept4:true5:alias31:imap.gmail.com:34 0C0043C9AF3C7C4:fromi1378799991000e4:host14:imap.g mail.com3:icn24:avast! Mail Scanner Root2:io19:avast! Mail Scanner3:iou46:generated by avast! antivirus for SSL scanning3:md532:311225BF7F8DA2A3CBDB33B9D59553018: mismatch5:false1:s16:340C0043C9AF3C7C4:sha140:F7B0 3891C187A96BEF95EC90C042140710156A5B2:toi141033599 1000ee at com.zimbra.common.net.CustomTrustManager.checkServ erTrusted(CustomTrustManager.java:90) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serv erCertificate(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.proc essMessage(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.processLoo p(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.process_re cord(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRec ord(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.perform InitialHandshake(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHa ndshake(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHa ndshake(Unknown Source) at com.zimbra.common.net.CustomSSLSocket.startHandsha ke(CustomSSLSocket.java:90) at com.zimbra.common.net.CustomSSLSocket.getInputStre am(CustomSSLSocket.java:341) at com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.MailConnection.connect(Ma ilConnection.java:75) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.imap.ConnectionManager.ne wConnection(ConnectionManager.java:146) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.imap.ConnectionManager.op enConnection(ConnectionManager.java:85) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.imap.ImapSync.connect(Ima pSync.java:113) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.imap.ImapSync.test(ImapSy nc.java:75) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineImport.test(OfflineIm port.java:95) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.GMailImport.test(GMailImport .java:46) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.test(Da taSourceManager.java:209) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:745) ... 30 more Code:remote.SSLCERT_ERROR at com.zimbra.common.soap.Soap12Protocol.soapFault(So ap12Protocol.java:88) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.extractBodyEl ement(SoapTransport.java:354) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.parseSoapResp onse(SoapTransport.java:313) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(So apHttpTransport.java:260) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(So apHttpTransport.java:164) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTr ansport.java:407) at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invokeWithout Session(SoapTransport.java:393) at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke Request(SoapProvisioning.java:342) at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke (SoapProvisioning.java:350) at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.create Account(SoapProvisioning.java:493) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.JspProvStub.createOfflin eDataSource(JspProvStub.java:126) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.XmailBean.doRequest(Xmai lBean.java:262) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.GmailBean.doRequest(Gmai lBean.java:42) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.FormBean.doRequest(FormB ean.java:156) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.sun.el.parser.AstFunction.getValue(AstFunction .java:127) at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpre ssionImpl.java:206) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.evaluate Expression(PageContextImpl.java:1001) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspx_meth_c_w hen_0(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspx_meth_c_c hoose_0(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspService(Un known Source) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:109) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e(JspServletWrapper.java:389) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e(JspServlet.java:486) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspSe rvlet.java:380) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at com.zimbra.webClient.servlet.JspServlet.service(Js pServlet.java:64) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(Set HeaderFilter.java:79) at com.zimbra.webClient.filters.SetHeaderFilter.doFil ter(SetHeaderFilter.java:239) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

Thread Information