Thread: Prism Mozilla Labs - What????

aetheriaq is offline Starter Member

Default Prism Mozilla Labs - What????

I have been using Zimbra for over a year and last night the power went out. Now when I try and open Zimbra all I get is a weird log in screen for Prism Mozilla Labs, which it appears is not even a supported thing anymore. Do I reinstall Zimbra, is there something simple, etc?

prism.jpg

bkelly is offline Starter Member

Sorry I can't be of any help, but I've had this same problem for the last few days except I had no similar power outage to explain why it started happening. I have looked all over this forum and not been able to fix it because it seems that most of the threads marked "SOLVED" are from a few years ago and much older versions of the software - and the Zimbra Desktop application in my Program File is set up very differently from what's described in those older posts.

I have de-installed and re-installed probably four times to no avail. I'm trying to run ZD 7.2.2 on Windows XP.

aetheriaq is offline Starter Member

Quote Originally Posted by bkelly View Post
    Sorry I can't be of any help, but I've had this same problem for the last few days except I had no similar power outage to explain why it started happening. I have looked all over this forum and not been able to fix it because it seems that most of the threads marked "SOLVED" are from a few years ago and much older versions of the software - and the Zimbra Desktop application in my Program File is set up very differently from what's described in those older posts.

I have de-installed and re-installed probably four times to no avail. I'm trying to run ZD 7.2.2 on Windows XP.
    I did the same, found no answers, had the same problems, so now after a year of using Zimbra unfortunately I have switched to another program. Working just fine.

Thread Information