I installed Zimbra several weeks ago, encountering a couple of problems. I discovered how to export/backup (I think) and Zimbra dutifully went about importing from Yahoo all of the emails and folders in my yahoo account – in reverse alphabetical order. At a point in time four folders remained to be imported, their names all spelled with several “A”s to bring them to the top of the list (this couldn’t surely be the problem. The fifth folder was partly filled, then Zimbra stopped importing the data.
Since then (16 April) no further activity has occurred, even new emails have not appeared. The inbox is “sync on”.
I have however, been able to send emails, but only if there are no attachments. Attach a file, and it sits forever in the outbox.
Zimbra has been updated, but no change in these problems.
HELP!