Thread: Mail list jumps back to top when clicking on email

bgp
    bgp is offline New Member

Default Mail list jumps back to top when clicking on email

Zimbra Desktop 7.1.4 GA (Build 11299) on MacBook Pro.

When I scroll down the list of emails and try to click on one, ZD often jumps back to the top of the list (without displaying the email), and I have to scroll down and find the email again. Usually it doesn't repeat the behaviour second time round and I am able to view the email. It's a highly irritating bug.

I'm not sure, but I think it might happen mainly the first time after I have gone to another folder in my mailbox, including the Inbox when I first run ZD or if I click back to the Inbox from another folder.

clgberg is offline New Member

Default Zimbra jumps back to top

Just started happening to me too. It sure is annoying!! Thought I was onto something when I checked "Select the next message" instead of "Select the previous message" and the behavior went away. But then it came back no matter what setting I choose. It seems to be a "window focus" issue, 'cause if you click in the list of messages window before you scroll it works as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by bgp View Post
    Zimbra Desktop 7.1.4 GA (Build 11299) on MacBook Pro.

When I scroll down the list of emails and try to click on one, ZD often jumps back to the top of the list (without displaying the email), and I have to scroll down and find the email again. Usually it doesn't repeat the behaviour second time round and I am able to view the email. It's a highly irritating bug.

I'm not sure, but I think it might happen mainly the first time after I have gone to another folder in my mailbox, including the Inbox when I first run ZD or if I click back to the Inbox from another folder.

Thread Information