Thread: Shared mailbox doesn't expand on ZDC

kky
    kky is offline Intermediate Member

Default Shared mailbox doesn't expand on ZDC

Hi all,

sorry for the cross posting, this section might be more appropriate for my issue: i've set up in the past email accounts that where shared between users. This shared mailbox account has several subfolders. Now when i share this account with new users i get a different behavior: on the web interface i can see that the inbox is expanding with all the subfolder but not on Zimbra Desktop Client.

Attached you can find the past working version and the actual not working behavior (on ZDC).

is it a bug or am i missing something?

thanks!!
    kky
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Not isolated to shared

I have a Zimbra E-mail account and it is not shared. I am the only user. Upon download of the newest version of Zimbra Desktop the Expand all with the right click of the folder only unwraps one folder at a time. In the past it would open all subfolders. As I have about a bazillion subfolders on there it is a pain in the but to set and click expand all twenty times to see all my folders. Many of my critical folders with individual directors reside 4 folders deep and I am not seeing communications in a timely manner. This new version doesn't seem to benefit in any way and this is a MAJOR hinderance. It still doesn't show accurate counts in the new count after the folders either.
    Craig H

chimaster is offline Loyal Member

Hi. Same issue here. however a restart of Zimbra Desktop sees the folders again (sometimes).
    Chimaster
    Geekly goodness in Queenstown, New Zealand
    HeadQuarters N.D.C. www.queenstownhq.co.nz
    Queenstown.com www.queenstown.com
    LiveTouch www.livetouch.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by chimaster View Post
    Hi. Same issue here. however a restart of Zimbra Desktop sees the folders again (sometimes).
    I can't imagine you have been able to reset this issue even sporatically. I think you may not quite grasp the full issue. It WILL expand single layers it just doesn't expand deeper that the layer on the folder you are on when you expand all (ie Subfolders of subfolders). You can see the initial posters screen shot for an example of the issue.

Due to a crashed laptop, (since I posted my initial reply) I have done a completely new install on a new laptop and nothing has changed since even though the newest install looks like it is one version newer than what I had been working with.
    Craig H

Thread Information