Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been asked time & time again but I'm new to the forum and I'm not really technically minded when it comes to email clients!

I have recently received a new work laptop with Windows 7 and used to use Outlook Express for my personal email accounts using the IMAP connection type.

As Outlook Express doesn't exist within Windows 7, , I had checked out a few of the email clients that is available and decided that Zimbra is the most user friendly & straight forward client that I have found.

However, like all of the clients that I have tried I can't seem to delete any messages that I receive and I also have multiple copies of the messages appearing.

Can any one tell me where I'm going wrong?

Outlook Express was brilliant and I had no problems at all but this is driving me made as I have to keep connecting to each email account separately via webmail and removing the messages from there.

All I want is something as simple as Outlook Express where if a delete a message it's deleted and I only receive one copy of a message.

Thanks.