Thread: No Such Blob

emteeuu is offline Starter Member

Default No Such Blob

My email was migrated from Postmaster (Spider Networks) to Zimbra about 2 months ago. Since then ex-Postmaster users have had bad gateway messages, Internal Server errors and now No Such Blob messages preventing access to any e-mails. Is this type of 'outage' usual with Zimbra/Vorari? If there are general problems with the Zimbra system, where does one find information about this - at the moment there are no messages anywhere I can find about this although 3 days ago a message was posted to the ex-Postmaster users at the log-in page apologising for the service. Even this has now disappeared. Can anyone help?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by emteeuu View Post
    My email was migrated from Postmaster (Spider Networks) to Zimbra about 2 months ago.
    Migrated by whom?

Since then ex-Postmaster users have had bad gateway messages, Internal Server errors and now No Such Blob messages preventing access to any e-mails. Is this type of 'outage' usual with Zimbra/Vorari?
    Who, or what, is Voran?

If there are general problems with the Zimbra system, where does one find information about this - at the moment there are no messages anywhere I can find about this although 3 days ago a message was posted to the ex-Postmaster users at the log-in page apologising for the service. Even this has now disappeared. Can anyone help?
    If this is a service hosted by some company then you'll have to deal with them, support is not provided here for hosted mail services - these forums are for users with installations of the Open Source (and Network Edition) versions of Zimbra and Zimbra Desktop. You've actually posted this question in the Zimbra Desktop forums, I guess your problem is connecting via the Web UI to your mailbox?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information