Thread: how to open closed mail account 's stored msgs.

kamarajar is offline Starter Member

Default how to open closed mail account 's stored msgs.

dear sir, i had been closed one of the yahoo account. and i had used zimbra desktop. the msgs are saved in my computer at C:\....., but now i could not open the msgs. now i am downloading new zimbra desktop 7.0.1 so pl can i open the old set of msgs will open in the new zimbra desktop. pl advice me to step by step details sir. on that mails have so many important msgs about 4gb. the total set in the zimbra local store of older version. and i had removed zimbra. now today installed new one. pl help me sir. thank you sir. my mail is kamaraj2006snet@yahoo.com

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

You added this post to a thread that has nothing to do with your question and is also in the wrong forum and the wrong product. I'll move it to the correct forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kamarajar View Post
    dear sir, i had been closed one of the yahoo account. and i had used zimbra desktop. the msgs are saved in my computer at C:\....., but now i could not open the msgs. now i am downloading new zimbra desktop 7.0.1 so pl can i open the old set of msgs will open in the new zimbra desktop. pl advice me to step by step details sir. on that mails have so many important msgs about 4gb. the total set in the zimbra local store of older version. and i had removed zimbra. now today installed new one. pl help me sir. thank you sir. my mail is kamaraj2006snet@yahoo.com
    If you are currently using Zimbra Desktop then it is an offline mail client and should open your email whether you have an internet connection or not.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

kamarajar is offline Starter Member

Thumbs up

thank you for your quick reply. i dont use this forum. so this mistake happens. sorry sir. and thank you for moving this correct forum. and pl tell correct reply to me to the particular forum sir. thank you dear.

Thread Information