Thread: KeyBoard Cedilla

maiconlp is offline Junior Member

Default KeyBoard Cedilla

Hello everyone, I'm newer in Zimbra Desktop and I'm with a problem in my Key cedilla.

I'm using the Ubuntu 11.4 SO and my keyboard is set for USA Alternative Internetional so all it's work out of the Zimbra ( for exemplo in my notepad or my text editor ) but when I go inside of Zibra to Write a email my cedilla key doesn't work!

how can I solve this problem? where I can change my preferences Keyboard inside of the Zimbra?

any tip it's welcome.

thank

ken2johnson is offline Active Member

Default Language setting?

In Zimbra Desktop have you changed the Language setting under Preferences, General? If so, what language are you using? This may affect the ability to use a cedilla character. In the list of languages I can see that Turkish has that character right in the language name. So, I'm pretty sure you can use it if you select a language that supports it. That's about all the help I can be on this one.

maiconlp is offline Junior Member

Thank you Ken2johson, my language that is setting in Zimbra Preferences is Portuguese Brazil.but my Keyboard is setting for USA International. my computer is a Toshiba L505 without cedilla Key.

I have moved to Turkish but wasn't worked. it's very strange because out of Zimbra all it's working! I'm able do with quote key more c key

thank

ken2johnson is offline Active Member

I'm not sure if it's an Ubuntu, keyboard layout, language, or ZD issue. You may want to read through the following forum post to see if any of the suggestions for cedilla in Ubuntu work for you. [ubuntu] how to get "c with cedilla" key? - Ubuntu Forums

Thread Information