Thread: Mini-calendar is cut short

tfylling is offline Member

Default Mini-calendar is cut short

In ZD 7.0 beta on 64 bit Windows 7 the mini-calendar in the lower left hand corner seems to be positioned too low, so that the bottom row is actually cut in half and hidden by the window border. In the Linux version it looks normal however.

Apologies in advance since this topic should probably be in some other forum, but I couldn't find a 'report minor issues' forum. The 'Error Reports' forum seems to be only for forwarding error reports from the program, judging by its description.

MNPF is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by tfylling View Post
    In ZD 7.0 beta on 64 bit Windows 7 the mini-calendar in the lower left hand corner seems to be positioned too low, so that the bottom row is actually cut in half and hidden by the window border. In the Linux version it looks normal however.

Apologies in advance since this topic should probably be in some other forum, but I couldn't find a 'report minor issues' forum. The 'Error Reports' forum seems to be only for forwarding error reports from the program, judging by its description.
    I have the same problem. But it also happens on ZD 2.0.1 and on Webmail using IE8 or Mozilla FF 3.6, I have Windows 7 32 bit and the server ir Release 7.0.0_GA_3077.RHEL5_20110127201734 CentOS5 FOSS edition.

I think it is something with the theme because changing themes changes the position a bit up or down in some themes...

Thread Information