First off, I apologize if this issue has already been addressed on these forums but I wasn't able to turn up any threads that seemed completely relevant.

The problem is that Zimbra isn't syncing the Drafts folder with my Yahoo! Mail Plus account. Drafts saved in Zimbra only show up in Zimbra and drafts saved in Yahoo! webmail only show up in Yahoo! webmail. My first reaction was to think that maybe Zimbra/Yahoo didn't support the syncing of Drafts folders, but according to the Wiki, ZD should do this by default when connected to a Yahoo! Mail account (cf. "Yahoo! Mail accounts and Gmail accounts are preconfigured with IMAP settings, and by default will sync Sent folder and Drafts folder as well."). Note: the Sent folder is syncing perfectly.

Also, I haven't been able to find any sort of sync settings where I can manually sync the folders, either (all I can do to the Drafts folder, in fact, is assign it a color).

Does anyone have any idea as to what could be going wrong with my Drafts folders? I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Zimbra (I downloaded and installed the software on November 11--just over two weeks ago). Thanks in advance!

Ed