Dear All,

I have read this post and searched through the forums.

I am using Zimbra Desktop 1.0.4 Build 1833 on Opensuse Linux 11.2.

My IMAP Server is SME Server 7.4 (wiki.contribs.org) using imapfront imap server.

The sent mail folder in SME Server is called sent-mail and the junk mail folder is called junkmail

I have an IMAP email account configured and working correctly except for two things:

1: I cannot manage my folder subscriptions like I would in any normal standards compliant IMAP client, so I cant un-subscribe from folders I dont want to see.

2: I cannot make Zimbra sync my outgoing email with the IMAP servers sent-mail folder. So when I use the SME server HORDE webmail interface I cannot see my sent email.

3: I cannot make Zimbra sync my junk email with the IMAP servers junkmail folder, and therefore my Bayesian Learning anti-spam doesnt work, unless I manually drag and drop the emails there.

I cannot change these folder names on the imap server. It causes many templates to break and does not survive upgrades of the server.

I have seen some notes about how to make changes along these lines for ZCS ( the full server) but I cant see how to do this for a third party Imap Server and zimbra DESKTOP

Can what I am trying to do be done? This was always a gripe with Outlook too, but this was changed with Office 2007 and is now possible.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Alex