Thread: font size missing and upgrade issue

markdauvid is offline Junior Member

Angry font size missing and upgrade issue

[SIZE="5"][/SIZE i looked everywhere and checked help. no way to change font size

so this is size 7. don't work eh.
    i got the message to update so i did but when i went to install it wouldn't. it told ne that something zimbra was running in the background and to shut it down and than to install. well i had nothing running in the background so i did a restart. that did not work either but uninstalling zimbra did. IF I HAVE TO DO THAT WITH EVERY UPDATE ZIMBRA WILL STAY UNINSTALLED.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by markdauvid View Post
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE i looked everywhere and checked help. no way to change font size

so this is size 7. don't work eh.
    i got the message to update so i did but when i went to install it wouldn't. it told ne that something zimbra was running in the background and to shut it down and than to install. well i had nothing running in the background so i did a restart. that did not work either but uninstalling zimbra did. IF I HAVE TO DO THAT WITH EVERY UPDATE ZIMBRA WILL STAY UNINSTALLED.
    There's no need to post in capitals we can all read on these forums and shouting doesn't get you any more attention.

Perhaps if you posted details of which version of ZD you were using and what happened (the exact steps), which operating system you're using and any details from the log file then someone might be able to offer some advice. Do try and post some more relevant information in future.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Angry latest

i am using the latest version of which version number i can't find. but to me version number is irrelevant. when i tried to update it told me something zimbra was still running and it would not update but i already went into that. even though once again i think it is irrelevant i use vista home premium. my operating system also has nothing to do with font size either. i thought i gave you the exact steps.

click on update
    zimbra updates
    zimbra says can't update because something zimbra is running
    checkedtask manager and nothing is running
    restarted computer
    did not work
    deleted zimbra
    reinstalled zimbra
    i can't do any better than this.

Angry the usual

so far i have gotten the same level of support from zimbra as i do from yahoo and yahoo supported me right into needing a new password because in spite of how many times i told them my problem was not password related which means they probably never actually read my emails because they changed my password. i sent what my issues were to you and you asked questions that were not really relevant to my issues because my issues are universal. neither one of my issues are related to my operating system. not being able to change font size well thats because zimbra just doesn't offer that feature and once again not related to operating system. something in zimbra operating in the background which was not in task manager well once again unrelated to operating system. if uninstalling and reinstalling zimbra is the only way to update it will stay uninstalled. if you find my attitude to be sarcastic it is because in the past any time i had a yahoo issue it required many emails with nonsense for answers rather than the truth. i have not received very good tech support from yahoo so prove me wrong and answers to my issues without me having to send a bazzillion posts would be nice.

Angry no answer

i guess this means there are no answers to my issues. i really didn't need a new mail client but i figured i would give it a try. so explain to me why i would want to keep software that doesn't offer adequate support. getting the silent treatment doesn't increase my desire to keep zimbra. just remember word of mouth is a powerful way of advertising and that would be either positive or negative. right now my word of mouth would be negative.

Angry zimbra support or lack of support

well i guess i have my answer about zimbra support or the lack of. is this what i get for being aggravated and typing 1 sentence in caps. well let me try another. YOU ARE A BUTTHEAD. I AM UNISTALLING ZIMBRA and i will have to think real hard about ever installing anything from YAHOO EVER. i certainly hope that you do not represent yahoo in anyway because with more people like you yahoo will go out of business.

Thread Information