Just started using Zimbra last night, hope I can remember everything I wanted to comment about:
1. When using a new window to read email messages, URLs are not parsed and highlighted like they are in the reading pane.
2. When using a new window to read messages, is there any way to navigate (e.g. next, previous, delete, reply, etc)? For example, in Outlook, I can use, respectively, Control-<, Control->, Control-D and Control-R from the message pane.
3. When viewing list of messages, pageup/down keys don't work. Addionally, there doesn't be any way to go to next group of messages without clicking on the arrows in the toolbar (Control-Pageup and Control-Pagedown would map well to this function). This should be automatic when you get to the end of the page. Is there any reason that we're restricted to displaying no more than 100 messages at once? Also, control-home and control-end should go to first and last messages in the account.
4. Why is there no "to" column in the message list?
5. Why can't I sort by "From" column?
6. Is there any way to run rules on existing messages? It seems that a rule can only be applied to messages that come in after that particular rule has been created.
7. Some options should be global. For example, if I turn off the reading pane for one account, I should be able to do it for all accounts without having to change each account individually.
8. A suggestion: since this uses a SQL database as a back end, how about having the ability to create permanent filters based on SQL queries.
9. Another suggestion: the ability to create pseudo-folders using these filters, so, for example, I can easily read all unread messages from the last week.
10. I see another user already reported this issue, so I'm not going to bother, but I get a "Failure communicating with server" on one of my Yahoo accounts. This one has over 1 GB of data in the inbox according to Zimbra. It's also a Mail Plus account (I assume the former is related to the problem).
I don't want it to seem like I'm complaining; it's great that there's finally an email client that can talk to multiple Yahoo accounts, and I realize that it's a work in progress.