Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will not send out mail??

kelnovak is offline Junior Member

Whatever they did IT WORKED!!!

Should I expect to experience this problem again??

If so what should I do??

dac
    dac is offline Zimbra Employee

I can't make any promises, but if it does happen again please let us know. Typically, the captcha error only occurs after too many failed login attempts, but in your case there may have been something screwy going on with the Yahoo membership servers.

phicks is offline Starter Member

Default same problem: human verification required

I have just started using Zimbra Desktop. It is linked with my ymail account. It was working perfectly for one day. Today, all attempts to send messages immediately trigger this message:

SendMessage failed: Human Verification required.

I have read through the thread between DAC and KELNOVAK and logged in and out of yahoo webmail several times. But this has not solved the issue.

What can be done?

KELNOVAK, has this occurred gain?

phicks is offline Starter Member

Default solved: human verification required

FYI
    i discovered that the "human verification required" can be resolved by attempting to send an email through webmail.

when i attempted to send an email from webmail, i was prompted to verify before i could send. once this was done, i was able to send from Zimbra Desktop

jjzhuang is offline Zimbra Employee

Indeed. It looks like the server can flag an account for "human verification" for reasons such as suspicion of spam. Once flagged, user must send an email through webmail and answer a challenge. We'll work with yahoo mail team to improve user experience. Thanks!

jc8458 is offline Junior Member

Default Zimbra sending failed

Apologies if I'm hijacking this thread but I am having similar problems. I have the latest version of Zimbra desktop for Linux installed and I have been trying to send a couple of emails entitled 'Kabul Update'. The email account is a zimbra collaboration suite account but when I try to send, both emails appear to be stuck in the outbox. There are no error messages from the GUI. I am behind a potentially flaky satelite link. I have attached the last 200 lines of my zimbra.log debugging file which has been saved immediately after a failed send. Any help or pointers you could give would be much appreciated and I apologise again if this is in the wrong place

JC
    Attached Files Attached Files

jmhe is offline Zimbra Employee

2009-03-04 21:24:26,258 DEBUG [mid=5] [] offline - push: sending mail (1073741862): Kabul update
    2009-03-04 21:24:46,358 DEBUG [offline-poller-jon@joncaves.com] [] response - <WaitSetResponse waitSet="WaitSet-c0e28082-b4de-45dd-bc32-ac16e164efbd" seq="2" xmlns="urn:zimbraMail"/>
    2009-03-04 21:24:56,301 INFO [mid=5] [] offline - push: zclient.IO_ERROR when sending message: Kabul update
    com.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZClientException: Read timed out

that means zd tried to send every minute, but the network kept timing out. it's the flaky connection that blocked sending.

Quote Originally Posted by jc8458 View Post
    Apologies if I'm hijacking this thread but I am having similar problems. I have the latest version of Zimbra desktop for Linux installed and I have been trying to send a couple of emails entitled 'Kabul Update'. The email account is a zimbra collaboration suite account but when I try to send, both emails appear to be stuck in the outbox. There are no error messages from the GUI. I am behind a potentially flaky satelite link. I have attached the last 200 lines of my zimbra.log debugging file which has been saved immediately after a failed send. Any help or pointers you could give would be much appreciated and I apologise again if this is in the wrong place

JC

jc8458 is offline Junior Member

Thanks,

I'll just have to use the web interface

garibaldi is offline Junior Member

I have just started using Zimbra Desktop. It is linked with my ymail account. All attempts to send messages trigger this message:

SendMessage failed: Human Verification required.

The problem cannot be resolved by sending an email through webmail, as I have read above.

Any suggestions, please
    Last edited by garibaldi; 07-06-2009 at 05:56 PM.

bellestarr is offline Active Member

Default Human verification needed

I got this all day too. Not a clue what it meant or what to do about it until I googled the problem and got the forum answer. I went to yahoo mail and had to enter the code given and then it was ok.

October 17, 2010..This is still happening and it is so annoying to have to open yahoo and go thru the whole process of copying the email, re-addressing, sending, etc. Why isn't this being fixed? I see many people having the same problem. I've also sent myself an email from yahoo but that doesn't fix the problem either.
    Last edited by bellestarr; 10-17-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information