Thread: Are there changelogs?

BillDean is offline Junior Member

Default Are there changelogs?

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to say thanks for working out the spell check issue on the mac client. I just downloaded and installed the 1278 build and it seems to be working good so far.

Now to my actual question...

Is there a changelog for the Desktop application ONLY? I was wanting to see what the changes/additions were for the 1278 build but I cannot find this information anywhere (other than a hit and miss bugzilla search). I have also looked on my machine and I do not see a changelog text file on my hard drive either (I could be missing it). I have a couple of my users doing testing on windows and mac platforms and it would be nice to know what changes were made so they can fully see if those changes are working as intended for us.

Looking forward to testing this new release..keep up the good work!

Thanks!

mmorse is offline Moderator

This bugzilla search by date from 1249/51 covers the desktop specific stuff. Remember that it also builds on ZCS material, so you should examine PM web for 5.0.9 & 5.0.10 items, as bugzilla keyword searches are off at the moment due to private content (I'm not sure if our install has public vs private keywords that we could set).

It's pretty much a fix oriented update: Zimbra Desktop Build 1278

BillDean is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the info!

Thread Information