Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zimbra Desktop build 1119

Krishopper is offline Dedicated Member

Default Zimbra Desktop build 1119

For what its worth, I noticed Zimbra Desktop 0.84 build 1119 is now posted on the Zimbra Desktop site. I don't see any announcements from Zimbra on this one, and I'm too lazy to look at bugzilla to see what was fixed, so I'm going to give it a whirl and see if it likes me.

Klug is offline Moderator

Oops, I was looking in "Announcements" where it was posted last time.

mmorse is offline Moderator

Cool

Ya, sometimes we want to make sure people see the other cool stuff - like the new Starter Edition - so I posted a sticky in the two desktop sections. If you haven't noticed yet we're also trying a little forum reorg to make things easier to access. Don't forget you can subscribe to the blog as well!

BTW you can also watch a section: Forum Tools > 'Subscribe to this Forum' if you'd like to get daily or weekly email summaries.
    No it's not an email on every post! Simply an combined list of "there have been x new thread(s) and x updated thread(s)" & they are listed below.

I am subscribed to a few, but I conveniently trash them every day without reading over them. /sigh

Awe - glad you have been getting them though!

Granted they can be quite lengthy, but that's a good thing - as it shows our community is healthy & literally growing by the minute!

rajahd is offline Special Member

I really like the new forum organization, fwiw. I haven't tried out the subscriptions yet as those look a little daunting and not sure I'd have time to keep up with it all.

rajahd is offline Special Member

It looks like some of the "view" issues are still present in build 1119. When I start ZD (or go into and then back out of Setup) I end up in conversation mode and have to select "By Message" under view. Once I go into message mode the view button no longer works and I can't get back to conversation mode (not that I want to mind you) accept by going into setup or restarting ZD. I must suck at bugzilla searches cause I can't find the bug (open or closed) related to this issue.

The reordering of accounts is awesome and works perfectly. The issues related to the preview pane also appear to be resolved (yeah!). And the last stickler for me from the previous build was the double click not opening up a message in full pane view which also appears fixed. While I've only been using the new build for an hour I'm very encouraged that I can muddle through with the remaining beta issues

Also on the "couldn't find" (but probably just my inept searching) is:
    * Weren't the zimlets going to be removable/disablable? I see they're on all accounts now which is kind of more annoying, heh.
    * Is there any way to initiate a server side POP get mail from ZD?
    * ZD appears to be working fine against 4.5.11 servers. I assume this is just luck and I should count my blessings and not document any issues against those servers?

As always awesome job on a fine tool!!!

pshah is offline Zimbra Employee

Quote Originally Posted by rajahd View Post
    It looks like some of the "view" issues are still present in build 1119. When I start ZD (or go into and then back out of Setup) I end up in conversation mode and have to select "By Message" under view. Once I go into message mode the view button no longer works and I can't get back to conversation mode (not that I want to mind you) accept by going into setup or restarting ZD. I must suck at bugzilla searches cause I can't find the bug (open or closed) related to this issue.
    Bug 26965 - Group by mail preference not working
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information