Thread: Sorting mail and bottomposting

Veidit is offline Member

Default Sorting mail and bottomposting

Hello

I wonder if I can sort my mail as I do in Seamonkey, simply have the latest mail at the bottom of the first page and then going up for older?

And as with the webclient bottomposting isn't working, it puts the cursor at the top and not in the bottom of the reply.

mmorse is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Veidit View Post
    I wonder if I can sort my mail as I do in Seamonkey, simply have the latest mail at the bottom of the first page and then going up for older?
    A slightly different idea:
    I like being able to see new messages and conversations at the top of the message list, as that is what appears when you load a mail folder.
    But I dislike having to read upwards in conversations, it's just backwards. Especially when using the preview pane.
    That's Bug 23212 - Show msgs within a conv (in CLV) from old to new
    (The catch is the traedoff in still only showing the most recent page of msgs for the conv, as some convs have more than one page of msgs.)

Quote Originally Posted by Veidit View Post
    And as with the webclient bottomposting isn't working, it puts the cursor at the top and not in the bottom of the reply.
    That feature moves the sig to the bottom, I think you want to vote for Bug 23784 - Bottom posting instead of top when replying to a email

Thread Information