Hi,

I've been using zimbra through a service provider for a couple weeks. I am now trying to get the desktop up on main linux desktop (too many computers...)

The installation appears to work correctly, I put in my account and password and it passes the test. Then when it tries to sync for the first time I get this in maillog:

2008-01-25 09:43:52,908 DEBUG [Timer-Offline-Main] [] offline - delta: updated folder (2): Inbox
2008-01-25 09:43:53,063 ERROR [Timer-Offline-Main] [] offline - failed to sync account jerry.scharf@greenpyro.com
com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: resource unreachable: Internal Server Error
at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.RESOURC E_UNREACHABLE(ServiceException.java:197)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.UserServlet.getRemoteResourc eInternal(UserServlet.java:1076)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.UserServlet.getRemoteResourc e(UserServlet.java:1052)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.syncMessage(Init ialSync.java:817)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.syncMessagelikeI tems(InitialSync.java:317)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.initialFolderSyn c(InitialSync.java:233)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.prioritySync(Ini tialSync.java:283)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.initialFolderSyn c(InitialSync.java:261)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.initialFolderSyn c(InitialSync.java:272)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.sync(InitialSync .java:155)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.sync(InitialSync .java:142)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineMailboxManager$SyncTa sk.sync(OfflineMailboxManager.java:126)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineMailboxManager$SyncTa sk.run(OfflineMailboxManager.java:98)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

Just for grins, i tried deleting the entire install and then reinstalling. I still had the same problem.

I looked in the forum and didn't see anything that looked like this, so I am posting a new thread. If this is a RTFM, please point me in the right direction.

thanks,
jerry