Thread: Has Zimbra left earth...

Source-Supply is offline Beginner Member

Angry Has Zimbra left earth...

Dear Zimbra

I have now tried to get in touch with you the last 14 days. Both via your contact form and direct mail. I get no response, nothing.

I'm working on a case that I've probably lost now, but have more lying, trouble is I do not know if you've closed shop and forgotten to close your site, or simply do not want to sell your shit.

Now I have tried to sign me into this forum, to see if I could get an e-mail the way through, and it works, so it is not for technical reasons there is obstruction, but your indifference or lack of interest.

I hope with this post to have aroused interest, as I will hear from you very soon.

In order to avoid having to find my data in a database that may no longer be accessed, you can write to me at lk@source-supply.dk, othervise I will allow myself to question whether Zimbra is a serious partner at all.

Read your mails damit, how hard can it be.

Source Supply
    Lars Kann

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Source-Supply View Post
    I have now tried to get in touch with you the last 14 days. Both via your contact form and direct mail. I get no response, nothing.
    Why don't you try a telephone call?

I hope with this post to have aroused interest, as I will hear from you very soon.
    I'm afraid it's not likely, you're in the wrong place as these are Community Support forums not official Zimbra Support.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

sheehanje is offline Junior Member

Default Good luck

Dear Zimbra

I'm working on a case that I've probably lost now, but have more lying, trouble is I do not know if you've closed shop and forgotten to close your site, or simply do not want to sell your shit.

Now I have tried to sign me into this forum, to see if I could get an e-mail the way through, and it works, so it is not for technical reasons there is obstruction, but your indifference or lack of interest.

In order to avoid having to find my data in a database that may no longer be accessed, you can write to me at lk@source-supply.dk, othervise I will allow myself to question whether Zimbra is a serious partner at all.

Read your mails damit, how hard can it be.

Source Supply
    Lars Kann

We paid for support and can't get into the support portal - they seemed to never have set us up an account. To make matters worse, calling the phone #'s requires an access code that you get from ... you guessed it ... the support portal.

Tried the email form several times to contact that they suggest when having issues logging into the support portal. Hard to believe this is a vmware company now, because I have no issues getting support for our other VMWare products.

I know others have had better experiences - but I'm not happy. Luckily we are still in the implementation stages (which are now delayed due to lack of contact with Zimbra Support), and not in full production - otherwise this could be a bigger issue. We are getting ready to hand it over to our Attorney's to look into. We've been trying without luck for MONTHS.

bobby is offline Zimbra Employee

Hi, folks. I'm sorry you've had trouble getting in touch. As a customer your organization has a sales contact who should have provided support access. If the sales contact is not responding, please PM me your organization info and the person you are trying to reach and I'll look into it.

steelnwool is offline Junior Member

For what its worth, I purchased it as little as 2 weeks ago and I still get this treatment. I have no idea who to contact or how to get started. Can't access support portal and sales doesn't pick up the phone.

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by steelnwool View Post
    ...I purchased it as little as 2 weeks ago and I still get this treatment.
    Follow the advice in post #4.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information