Thread: Zimbra Desktop is unable to synchronize data...

VPofOps is offline Beginner Member

Default Zimbra Desktop is unable to synchronize data...

I have multiple (4) email accounts that are pulled into Zimbra Desktop 7.2.1 GA (build 11637) and all are setup as IMAP.

The following ONLY occurs when attempting to retrieve email from my gmail account. The password is correct - I can access gmail through my browser with the same password. My password was recently changed - and it was changed in the Zimbra Desktop setup and I click Validate and Save, the validation process completes without an error and I can then launch the Desktop. But when checking email on my gmail account, the following pop-up box apears:

Account Authentication - "Zimbra Desktop is unable to synchronize data from "xxxx@gmail.com". Re-enter the password and click Save to re-authenticate the account.
    Account: xxxx@gmail.com
    Password:

I can enter the password and click "Save" and another pop-up box appears with the red x that says: "An unknown error (gdata.INVALID_CREDENTIALS) has occurred."

I can choose to "Send Error Report" or "Show Details".

If I show details, this is what comes up:

method: [unknown]
    msg: Invalid credentials
    code: gdata.INVALID_CREDENTIALS
    detail: soap:Sender
    trace: com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GDataServiceException : Invalid credentials ExceptionId:btpool0-2013:1361923701246:e3b32b331db20756 Code:gdata.INVALID_CREDENTIALS at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GDataServiceException .doFailures(GDataServiceException.java:70) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:756) at com.zimbra.cs.service.offline.OfflineChangePasswor d.handle(OfflineChangePassword.java:84) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:412) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:287) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.jav a:303) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:217) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:725) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:206) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:390) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService$InvalidCrede ntialsException: Invalid credentials at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.get AuthException(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:586) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.get AuthToken(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:490) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.set UserCredentials(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:336) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCrede ntials(GoogleService.java:362) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCrede ntials(GoogleService.java:317) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCrede ntials(GoogleService.java:301) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GabService.authentica te(GabService.java:66) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GabService.<init>(Gab Service.java:61) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.SyncSession.<init>(Sy ncSession.java:96) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GabImport.test(GabImp ort.java:42) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineImport.test(OfflineIm port.java:95) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.GMailImport.test(GMailImport .java:41) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.test(Da taSourceManager.java:209) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:744) ... 28 more
    request:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent xmlns="" name="ZimbraWebClient - PRISM (Win)" version="7.2.1 GA"/><session xmlns="" id="145"/><notify xmlns="" seq="1"/><account xmlns="" by="name">tekchief@gmail.com</account><format xmlns="" type="js"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><ChangePasswordRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraOffline" id="d2c1fa9e-97aa-481e-ab6b-1b70af140f15"><password xmlns="">wetLand5</password></ChangePasswordRequest></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

HELP!

Anthony65 is offline Starter Member

Default ZD not recognizing my username/password all of a sudden

I am also getting the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by VPofOps View Post
    I have multiple (4) email accounts that are pulled into Zimbra Desktop 7.2.1 GA (build 11637) and all are setup as IMAP.

The following ONLY occurs when attempting to retrieve email from my gmail account. The password is correct - I can access gmail through my browser with the same password. My password was recently changed - and it was changed in the Zimbra Desktop setup and I click Validate and Save, the validation process completes without an error and I can then launch the Desktop. But when checking email on my gmail account, the following pop-up box apears:

Account Authentication - "Zimbra Desktop is unable to synchronize data from "xxxx@gmail.com". Re-enter the password and click Save to re-authenticate the account.
    Account: xxxx@gmail.com
    Password:

I can enter the password and click "Save" and another pop-up box appears with the red x that says: "An unknown error (gdata.INVALID_CREDENTIALS) has occurred."

I can choose to "Send Error Report" or "Show Details".

If I show details, this is what comes up:

method: [unknown]
    msg: Invalid credentials
    code: gdata.INVALID_CREDENTIALS
    detail: soap:Sender
    trace: com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GDataServiceException : Invalid credentials ExceptionId:btpool0-2013:1361923701246:e3b32b331db20756 Code:gdata.INVALID_CREDENTIALS at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GDataServiceException .doFailures(GDataServiceException.java:70) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:756) at com.zimbra.cs.service.offline.OfflineChangePasswor d.handle(OfflineChangePassword.java:84) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:412) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:287) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.jav a:303) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:217) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:725) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:206) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:390) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:585) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:988) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:415) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:429) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService$InvalidCrede ntialsException: Invalid credentials at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.get AuthException(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:586) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.get AuthToken(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:490) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.set UserCredentials(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:336) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCrede ntials(GoogleService.java:362) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCrede ntials(GoogleService.java:317) at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCrede ntials(GoogleService.java:301) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GabService.authentica te(GabService.java:66) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GabService.<init>(Gab Service.java:61) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.SyncSession.<init>(Sy ncSession.java:96) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.gab.GabImport.test(GabImp ort.java:42) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineImport.test(OfflineIm port.java:95) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.GMailImport.test(GMailImport .java:41) at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.test(Da taSourceManager.java:209) at com.zimbra.cs.account.offline.OfflineProvisioning. testDataSource(OfflineProvisioning.java:744) ... 28 more
    request:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent xmlns="" name="ZimbraWebClient - PRISM (Win)" version="7.2.1 GA"/><session xmlns="" id="145"/><notify xmlns="" seq="1"/><account xmlns="" by="name">tekchief@gmail.com</account><format xmlns="" type="js"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><ChangePasswordRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraOffline" id="d2c1fa9e-97aa-481e-ab6b-1b70af140f15"><password xmlns="">wetLand5</password></ChangePasswordRequest></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

HELP!

Thread Information