Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yahoo Address Book Sync problem

xxlGuru is offline Intermediate Member

Default Fixed

ZD 7.1.1 (Build 10917) Resolved it for me. Thanks

mattcma is offline Junior Member

Default Can't sync all Yahoo contacts

I have used both Zimbra desktop version 7.1.1 and now 7.1.2 and neither version syncs all my Yahoo contacts. I have about 1400 contacts in my Yahoo account but only 169 got synced into Zimbra and no more. I am using Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit. When I went to set up to resync everything and reentered my password on the Zimbra 'setup' page I got this error message:

: error when sending req at (step 1) Internal reason: unauthonized error (401) at (step 1) .This error is normally caused by a problem with the OAuth parameters attached to your request. The OAuth signature or OAuth Verifier may be incorrect or one of the tokens is in a bad state
    Display error details
    com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthException : error when sending req at (step 1) Internal reason: unauthonized error (401) at (step 1) .This error is normally caused by a problem with the OAuth parameters attached to your request. The OAuth signature or OAuth Verifier may be incorrect or one of the tokens is in a bad state ExceptionId:btpool0-257:1318648832923:fa91476605d5be06 Code: at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthRequest.s end(OAuthRequest.java:107) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthManager$O AuthCredential.getAccessURL(OAuthManager.java:152) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthManager$O AuthCredential.access$700(OAuthManager.java:133) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthManager.g etAccessTokenURL(OAuthManager.java:110) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.YmailBean.doRequest(Ymai lBean.java:56) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.jsp.FormBean.doRequest(FormB ean.java:150) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.sun.el.parser.AstFunction.getValue(AstFunction .java:127) at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpre ssionImpl.java:206) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.evaluate Expression(PageContextImpl.java:1001) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspx_meth_c_w hen_5(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspx_meth_c_c hoose_0(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jsp.desktop.accsetup_jsp._jspService(Un known Source) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:109) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e(JspServletWrapper.java:389) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e(JspServlet.java:486) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspSe rvlet.java:380) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:814) at com.zimbra.webClient.servlet.JspServlet.service(Js pServlet.java:64) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(Set HeaderFilter.java:79) at com.zimbra.webClient.filters.SetHeaderFilter.doFil ter(SetHeaderFilter.java:239) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:543) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:946) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:405) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:410) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthException : unauthonized error (401) at (step 1) .This error is normally caused by a problem with the OAuth parameters attached to your request. The OAuth signature or OAuth Verifier may be incorrect or one of the tokens is in a bad state ExceptionId:btpool0-257:1318648832921:fa91476605d5be06 Codeauth.Unauthorized at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthException .UNAUTHORIZED(OAuthException.java:44) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthException .handle(OAuthException.java:71) at com.zimbra.cs.offline.util.yc.oauth.OAuthRequest.s end(OAuthRequest.java:95) ... 45 more

Any clue what might be wrong?

Thanks

Matt

dywang is offline Zimbra Employee

Are you still getting this error ? Yahoo Contact sync needs OAuth for authorization, that's why ZD needs you to input a verify code from yahoo. From your error msg, it seems the authorization process failed at the beginning. I don't know why you can still get some contacts, maybe those are the ones you kept from older version of ZD (when yahoo contacts sync was not broken)?

Yes, I am still getting this error. When I press "validate and save" and am not even asked for the verify code from Yahoo. I just get this error message that I posted previously immediately. I am not sure when I was able to sync that first set of 169 contacts. Maybe with version 7.1 but I have never used any other previous version.

And NOW I can not even download any of my emails at all. When I press "sync" I get the message that I am off line even though I am not -- but that could be because I am using a super slow internet connection.

This sounds more like a network related problem rather than yahoo contact sync problem.

I am moving around a lot but even when I had a very fast connection I could not sync yahoo contacts. It is only now with a slow connection that I also can no longer sync any yahoo email at all. Thanks

Could you try a newer version ? If you choose to sync contact, there should be no UI for verify code at first, only after you "validate and sync", the UI will appear.

Sorry my last post about my version number was not exactly correct. I believe I do currently have the most recent version: "Zimbra Desktop 7.1.2 (build 10978)". Another interesting note about my current problem is that I can now SEND emails from zimbra perfectly fine but I can not receive them any longer. In 7.1.1 the problem was the reverse.

Thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information