Thread: ???remote.CONNECT_FAILURE???

ChristySod1 is offline Starter Member

Default ???remote.CONNECT_FAILURE???

Hello,

The company I am contracting through, Arise, gave me this email to make me more productive, and this email goes down for at least half a day (usually from midday until the next morning) just about every single day. My zimbra email is an "@vscmail.com" email. I currently cannot access it, and I was trying to log into it this morning to see if there were any important communications from Arise. You need to update your servers or something, because this is not only LESS productive than ever, it is ridiculously less productive than ever. I don't know where else to log a complaint, but this is one way that I am trying.

Thank you,

Christy

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ChristySod1 View Post
    The company I am contracting through, Arise, gave me this email to make me more productive, and this email goes down for at least half a day (usually from midday until the next morning) just about every single day. My zimbra email is an "@vscmail.com" email. I currently cannot access it, and I was trying to log into it this morning to see if there were any important communications from Arise. You need to update your servers or something, because this is not only LESS productive than ever, it is ridiculously less productive than ever. I don't know where else to log a complaint, but this is one way that I am trying.
    These forums have nothing to do with your email provider, Zimbra (the company) is a software supplier. If you are having problems then you must contact the company that provides your email service and ask them what the problem is and when it's going to be fixed.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

lynetta4507@vscmail.com is offline Starter Member

Hello Christy I'm partnered with Arise also and having the same problems, don't feel bad your not alone..........

Thread Information