I recently installed Zimbra desktop from scratch. Since my account is IMAP, I only need to restore my local folders. To do so, I imported from a full a backup (.tgz) into a local folder. The import went fine, and I have my data back, but I am unable to delete all of the default Zimbra folders (Inbox, Sent, Chats, Drafts, etc.) that were imported. Here is the error report I get when attempting to move the folders to the Trash.

Code:
Product name:    Zimbra Desktop
Product version: 1.0
Build ID:        1593
Release type:    R
OS Platform:     Windows Vista x86 6.0
Time of event:   2009-05-29 18:44:50
Error type:      mail.IMMUTABLE_OBJECT
Item ID:         1073741920
Error summary:   delete item failed

Failure details - PLEASE REMOVE ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailServiceException: cannot modify immutable object: 1073741925
ExceptionId:btpool0-9:1243640690430:bf50783f0bb9f19a
Code:mail.IMMUTABLE_OBJECT Arg:(itemId, IID, "1073741925")
        at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailServiceException.IMMUTABLE_OBJECT(MailServiceException.java:365)
        at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailItem.delete(MailItem.java:2357)
        at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Folder.deleteSingleFolder(Folder.java:1059)
        at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Folder.delete(Folder.java:1036)
        at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.delete(Mailbox.java:5732)
        at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineMailbox.delete(OfflineMailbox.java:242)
        at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemActionHelper.executeLocal(ItemActionHelper.java:351)
        at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemActionHelper.schedule(ItemActionHelper.java:313)
        at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemActionHelper.HARD_DELETE(ItemActionHelper.java:97)
        at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ItemAction.handleCommon(ItemAction.java:138)
        at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.FolderAction.handle(FolderAction.java:105)
        at com.zimbra.cs.service.offline.OfflineFolderAction.handle(OfflineFolderAction.java:48)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:429)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:286)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:160)
        at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:275)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
        at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:190)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:362)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:716)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:406)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:211)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:176)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:313)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:506)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:844)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:381)
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:396)
        at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was able to delete all of the messages within the folders, but I'd like to get rid of the folders themselves.

Thanks.