Quote Originally Posted by Morac View Post
I deleted the Zimbra folder, which deleted all the old saved data.
Thanks. I did that last night. Here's what I did: Deleted the account from within Zimbra Desktop. Then, I un-installed the application from Win "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel. Then, I deleted the Zimbra folder. After all of that, I reinstalled the application (newest version: zdesktop_0_91_build_1344_win32). After syncing all of my folders I still get the same error after several hours of using the app (see below). This error seems to occur for almost every folder - not just my personal folders (of which I have about 45). Having sync turned off for my Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Spam and Trash is a deal-breaker. I like the idea of having a local client that uses IMAP (i.e., something Outlook can't do until Yahoo! decides to offer IMAP - I mean, c'mon! Kill the POP3 please!), but troubleshooting this issue the last several days is making me lose my interest in Z-desktop.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might offer a fix on this issue. Cheers.

<---begin error paste/
Product name: Zimbra Desktop
Product version: 0.91
Build ID: 1344
Release type: BETA
OS Platform: Windows XP x86 5.1
Time of event: 2008-11-25 09:54:05
Error type: UID STORE failed: UID STORE error; can't store that data
Error summary: Synchronization of folder '/Inbox' failed. Synchronization has been disabled for this folder

Failure details:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.CommandFailedException: UID STORE failed: UID STORE error; can't store that data
at com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.imap.ImapRequest.checkSta tus(ImapRequest.java:94)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.imap.ImapRequest.sendChec kStatus(ImapRequest.java:80)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.imap.ImapConnection.uidSt ore(ImapConnection.java:399)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.imap.ImapConnection.uidSt ore(ImapConnection.java:392)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.RemoteFolder.deleteMessag es(RemoteFolder.java:114)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapFolderSync.deleteMess ages(ImapFolderSync.java:861)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapFolderSync.pushDelete s(ImapFolderSync.java:289)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapFolderSync.pushChange s(ImapFolderSync.java:273)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapFolderSync.syncMessag es(ImapFolderSync.java:179)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapSync.syncMessages(Ima pSync.java:217)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapSync.syncFolders(Imap Sync.java:159)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.ImapSync.importData(ImapS ync.java:120)
at com.zimbra.cs.offline.YMailImport.importData(YMail Import.java:36)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.importD ata(DataSourceManager.java:158)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.importData(Loca lMailbox.java:354)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.syncAllLocalDat aSources(LocalMailbox.java:327)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.sync(LocalMailb ox.java:383)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.syncOnTimer(Loc alMailbox.java:307)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DesktopMailbox$1.run(Desktop Mailbox.java:259)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
/end error paste--->