I installed build 1251 which is an upgrade and the email will initially sync but stops after the first sync to continue to retrieve new e-mails. I unistalled SP 3 for windows XP thinking this broke the software but not the case. I can delete an account and set up a new account same exchange server and everything syncs. The new e-mail does not. I am not receiving any failure notices and the account shows online. I have all may e-mail from work in this installation and can not see the previous installs e-mail. I am in a pinch for these e-mails and need some help with the old install as well as the upgrade. I did make a copy of the previous store directory before upgrading.