Hi, i am using Release 5.0.12_GA_2789.RHEL5_20090126021651 CentOS5 NETWORK edition

I am trying to replace the icons on the skin with my own. From the reference, it says that i have to re-deploy the skin each time using zmskindeploy for the images to take effect.

However, everytime i use zmskindeploy (followed by zmmailboxdctl restart), i get the following errors and the skin is not updated with my new images:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cd /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra/skins
zmskindeploy yahoo/

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmskindeploy: line 56: cd: /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/mail/skins/yahoo: No such file or directory
cp: cannot create directory `': No such file or directory
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmskindeploy: line 90: pushd: no other directory
Processing templates...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/zimbra/kabuki/tools/templates/Template
find: warning: you have specified the -mindepth option after a non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-mindepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it). Please specify options before other arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-maxdepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it). Please specify options before other arguments.

find: img: No such file or directory
find: warning: you have specified the -mindepth option after a non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-mindepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it). Please specify options before other arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-maxdepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it). Please specify options before other arguments.

find: img: No such file or directory
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmskindeploy: line 139: popd: directory stack empty
yahoo successfully installed.
mailboxd restart is required to fully activate skin yahoo

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have come across posts talking about Bug 24048 - zmskindeploy: errors when deploying new skin and Bug 26496 - zmskindeploy doesn't work if the skin to deploy folder is in the skins directory.

I noticed that those were referring to older versions. However, just in case, i have made a copy of the yahoo folder to a new folder /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra/tmp. I tried zmskindeploy and it gave me the same error.

Any idea what's wrong?