I am experiencing problems with adding buttons to the Compose toolbar. I have read other threads but nothing seems to work. So far i have done that:
- ZmMailApp: create an operation for it via ZmOperation.registerOp
- ZmComposeController: add it to the toolbar (_initializeToolBar)
- ZmComposeController: add a listener for it (constructor)
- ZmComposeController: write the listener, have it do what you want
When i add my buttons in the upper files, make these changes to ZimbraMail_all.js.zgz the mail crashes with a "ZmZimbraMail is not defined" error.
My questions are:
1. Does zimbra work only with ZimbraMail_all.js.zgz?
2. Is there any way i can change the content of the files in /webapps/zimbra/h directory so that they take effect? (Is compiling needed for these files?)
3. In the ZmMailApp.js the existing operation for the Compose toolbar is already defined. Should i define a new one or i can use the existing one.