What iCal problems? Zimbra told me that all products will work with Snow Leopard without problems...
I am definitely having problems with iCal on Snow Leopard. I had them in the beta releases of SL as well. I believe I am on .16 of Zimbra.
With iCal, I continue to get a ton of messages in the console
CaliTIPMessage: iTIP Message contained no events
I am not able to update the calendar events to a different calendar for example. When I do, it seems like iCal just goes through an automatic revert to server event.
Also notifications stopped working in iCal quite some time ago both in Leopard and Snow Leopard.
I tried using the Exchange 2007 settings for connecting, but can't find any confirmation from anyone getting the settings right, and the only advice I see says I have to use CalDav.
I think I may have seen that console alert about message contained no events, and I'm on 10.5.8 & Zimbra 5.0.18.
Have you tried deleting your CalDAV settings in iCal and recreating?
See also http://www.zimbra.com/forums/isync-c...w-leopard.html
In a nutshell: others are having similar problems, but Snow Leopard Mail/iCal is working for me and at least one other poster on this forum.
So I used the Connect to Server command in Finder and went to https://zimbra.mprinc.com/dav/<my_email_address>/. At the authentication prompt I entered my email address and password. This gave me my folders in Zimbra via WebDAV and I opened Inbox, where I found two "phantom" ics files. The weird thing about them is that if I single-clicked on either one, it would disappear, only to reappear after closing the Inbox and reopening it. If I tried to open or copy the files, they appeared to have no content.8/31/09 1:23:48 PM iCal CalDAVMultiGetOperation not a server error, but bad data.
8/31/09 1:23:48 PM iCal CalDAVMultiGetOperation we have an error for href HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found : /email@example.com/Inbox/25767.ics
8/31/09 1:23:48 PM iCal CalDAVMultiGetOperation not a server error, but bad data.
8/31/09 1:23:48 PM iCal CalDAVMultiGetOperation we have an error for href HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found : /firstname.lastname@example.org/Inbox/42568.ics
What I ended up doing is going back to Mail, where I created a Smart Mailbox with rule "Any Attachment Name Contains ics". Then I deleted all those messages as they were just meeting proposals/replies that I didn't need. After I emptied the trash I quit/relaunched iCal and Mail, and so far the Console messages haven't reappeared. The phantom .ics files are also permanently gone from the WebDAV folders.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)