Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: iSync calendars not working after upgrade to 5.0.7

  1. #1
    jooray is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    7

    Default iSync calendars not working after upgrade to 5.0.7

    Hello,


    I updated our Network Edition to 5.0.7, I also updated iSync connector. The menu where I can choose which calendars to synchronize disappeared (which is a shame):



    Anyways, when I click to sync calendars using CalDAV, I only see, that new
    calendar section with the same name as my e-mail address appeared, with no
    calendars under that section. I also don't see any events from my iCal calendars in Zimbra, as I used to.

    Contact synchronization is working properly. Is it possible to get old way
    of synchronization of calendars? What should I do?


    Juraj.

  2. #2
    iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Seems a bit like my problem in the other posting. But we don't get contacts synced either...

    Chris

  3. #3
    iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    !!! Bump !!!

  4. #4
    jholder's Avatar
    jholder is offline Former Zimbran
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Thatcher, AZ
    Posts
    5,606
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I say this with a smile

    You both have been around long enough to know what we're gonna ask for:

    Let's see some logs, not just a singular screenshot.

  5. #5
    iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    jholder, what logs do you want?

    iSync logs, server logs? And where are the iSync connector logs located at?
    Last edited by iway; 07-15-2008 at 02:49 PM.

  6. #6
    jholder's Avatar
    jholder is offline Former Zimbran
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Thatcher, AZ
    Posts
    5,606
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Both would be good with Zimbra version and iSync version.

  7. #7
    iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Zimbra and iSync version 5.0.7 (Suse 10)

    Where are the iSync logs located at?

  8. #8
    CiViX is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Same problem here. I'm setting up CalDAV in iCal as described, and the account is added withour any errors, but no Calendars show up, not even the default Calendar called "Calendar".

    When refreshing iCal I get the following error in Console:

    16.07.08 12.35.44 iCal[626] Exception in -[CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation refreshWithExceptionHandling] :: *** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil key
    I'm using Zimbra 5.0.7 and the 5.0.2420 iSync Connector.

    I have attached the isync-logfile which is generated after i perform a manual sync from the Zimbra iSync Connector. When browsing through the log I can see references to my calendars in Zimbra, but none of them show up in iCal.

    The system log shows the following when performing the Zimbra-sync:

    16.07.08 12.46.47 System Preferences[1031] sync finished: exit status = 0
    So it seems that the Zimbra-sync works OK. The problem is CalDAV-sync in iCal...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #9
    daniel.grob is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I could solve the exact same problem after removing all special characters from my calender names, e.g.
    Müller Patrick => Mueller Patrick

    Griessli Dany

  10. #10
    CiViX is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel.grob View Post
    I could solve the exact same problem after removing all special characters from my calender names, e.g.
    Müller Patrick => Mueller Patrick
    Wow, thanks a lot - removing Norwegian characters from calendar-names solved the problem!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Problems with isync and shared calendars
    By deltatango in forum CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:40 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 11:02 PM
  3. Upgrade from 5.0.3 to 5.0.7 losted add-in
    By btsang in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 02:45 PM
  4. [SOLVED] Something new after 5.0.7 Upgrade
    By Protack in forum Administrators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •