Network Edition Downloads | Open Source Edition Downloads
The appliance beta will be updated soon, but you can play with the 7.0.0 version here.
- Per-domain SSL Certs using nginx proxy (8128)
- OAuth /opt/zimbra/extensions-extra/oauth/README.txt (45781)
- mysqldump can be enabled for NE backups by setting mysql_backup_retention (17424)
- Data resource polling intervals can be set from the admin console (21199)
- Admins may now customize the auto save frequency for draft messages (default is 30 seconds) from the Account/COS Preferences tab.
- A BETA Free / busy for Exchange 2010 has been added; admins may use the zmprov CLI to configure which Exchange Free / Busy provider the server will use:+ WebDAV-based for Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007
+ EWS-based (Exchange Web Service) for Exchange 2010
Note that Exchange _EWS on Apple Mac Computers running OSX is not supported as free/busy for Exchange 2010 and does not work correctly on OSX 10.4 with Java 1.5. It requires Java 1.6. If you need to run this, ZCS is offering a BETA trial of the updated jar that you can download and install from support. (56804)
- Updated migration wizards: the ZCS 7.0 migration wizards are replacing the older migration wizards in previous 60.x releases and improve migration performance (56214)
- UI change. Fixed issues that caused ZWC to hang when applying filter rules to large folders by batching requests and adding a progress bar. (40184)
- UI change. When viewing conversation in ZWC, users can now use right and left arrows keys to open and close a conversation view. (21291)
- UI change. Improvements were made with using the “bubbles” in ZWC email address fields to manage and edit contacts. (55415, 55460, 55777)
- UI change. The Preferences>Mail>Check for new mail every...now includes the options to check Manually and As new mail arrives. (52834)
- UI change. A new right-click option is available when browsing folders, reading messages or when looking at addresses in Address Book to find emails to find email sent/received to senders or recipients. (56086, 56077)
- UI change. Users can search their Sent Folder for emails sent to specific recipients. (56081)
- UI change. In Calendar, the ability to mark an appointment as private is now on the appointment page in the Display area (54806)
- 55831 UI change. Calendar’s Suggest Time feature displays suggestions has been upgraded; organizers can now request a list of available locations without adding attendees.
- Users can now reply to and forward messages that include an image in the signature. (54188)
- Calendar. Audio alarms from Apple iCal are now allowed via the CalDAV and ics interfaces. (43271)
- zimbraMailKeepOutWebCrawlers attribute to generate a robots.txt for prevention of crawling on any mailstore URL. (55711)
- Upgraded to JKDK 1.6u24. (56757)
- Fixed issues that could cause heap corruption and memory leak in a rare race condition (57551)
- Fixed issues with rsyslogd configuration in UBUNTU10_64 (57204)
- The issue that caused slapindex to hang during install has been fixed (57491)
- Fixed issue that caused the server to timeout too soon (57500)
While taking a backup you should read the release notes - enjoy!