Conference Call Roundup
We've decided to do a conference call with anyone who wants to call in, both Open Source and Network Edition.
Our CEO, Satish as well as several others will be there and we will be fielding questions and comments from you about Zimbra.
It is scheduled for 2 PM PST.
Thanks everyone for joining our Call today. We're very pleased with the turnout on such short notice.
A couple followups to make sure that major questions are answered.
1. No Ads in either the Network Edition or Open Source edition.
2. Source code and binaries will still be available.
3. Still Open Source? Yes.
4. If applicable, we'll be shipping Yahoo Zimlets, but you may customize them as you see fit.
5. Yahoo Mail for consumers and Zimbra will be two separate units. Zimbra will not replace yahoo mail or vice versa.
6. Outlook 2007 Connector stuff will not be delayed because of the acquisition. It will be available as soon as possible.
7. Community will stay in tact. Zimbra employees are locked in for 3 years.
If you have other questions or comments, please post them. We'll get to them as soon as we can.
No changes in anything are expected until ZCS 5.5.
Hope this helps clear up things,