Thread: Help with tomcat ssl errors...

sgtstadanko is offline Active Member

Default Help with tomcat ssl errors...

hey all,

having been unable to contact zimbra support, i need some help from the forum. I installed a new cert from godaddy following the wiki instructions and now i cannot reach the login page and tomcat errors in the catalina.out file are:

Code:
    Mar 19, 2007 9:44:01 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint acceptSocket
    WARNING: Reinitializing ServerSocket
    SEVERE: Endpoint [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=7071]] ignored exception: java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
    java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:113)
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:407)
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    SEVERE: Endpoint [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=7071]] ignored exception: java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
    java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:113)
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:407)
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
            at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    Mar 19, 2007 9:44:01 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint accept
    I am dead in the water and hosed come 7am when users start to login. Can anyone help.

Thanks,
    Bill

jholder is offline Former Zimbran

Hi Bill
    I'm sorry that you're having trouble.
    I have escalated your issue within Zimbra support, and someone should be along to help you soon.

Thanks
    john

Bill-
    I gotta ask.
    Are you a Network Edition Customer?

sgtstadanko is offline Active Member

yes. i was only posting here because I couldn't get a callback from support.

For those who may read this thread, Bills issue is related to existing godaddy certs, and the issue has been handed off to Zimbra support.
    -john

Thread Information