Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Removing Zimbra on Port 80

  1. #21
    bburgis is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    9

    Default I changed port 80 in files you outlined to port 8080 and now..

    The anitspam and mta services did not start when a did a shutdown and start. I did not add port 8080, I changed all refs to port 80 in server.xml and web.xml to port 8080. Please advise. Thanks.

  2. #22
    marcmac is offline Expert Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,103
    Rep Power
    13

    Default bburgis

    Any errors? Any luck with the troubleshooting tips for mta/spam that have been posted in the forums? Everything else working correctly? Any information you can give would help...

  3. #23
    bburgis is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Both services were working find until I made the port changes, therefore I didn't try anything else until someone told me the port change wsn't the problem. I guess based on your comments, the port change isn't the problem so I will look at the other posts concerning mta and anitspam. Thanks.

  4. #24
    bburgis is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    There seems to be other places that need to have port 80 changed. I guess it would be easier to change your webserver port to something else rather than zimbra port. When i try to login to my mail account through the web I get an athurorization error because something is looking for port 80.

  5. #25
    flateric is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I just upgraded to Beta 3, and mod_jk needs to be reconfigured again, anyone know if the directions are the same or not?

  6. #26
    smothemh is offline Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    The change I found is that in the tomcat/conf directory, server.xml gets overwritten on startup with server.xml.in so you have to add the connector there. I'm still having problems though, trying to work through them.

    I'm pretty sure I have everything back the way I had it originally, but I get this error on the login dialog after logging in now:

    Code:
    An unknown application error has occurred. Please correct any 
    errors and retry. If the problem persists, please contact your 
    System Aministrator. (service.FAILURE)
    Wish I knew what was causing this.
    Last edited by smothemh; 01-21-2006 at 03:11 PM. Reason: added info
    - Mick Smothers
    Memphis, TN USA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dspam logrotate errors
    By michaeln in forum Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 06:39 AM
  3. Services stopped working
    By lilwong in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 09:19 AM
  4. Zimbra server crashed
    By goetzi in forum Administrators
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:00 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •