Hello,

I will explain my issue. First of all I am using SLES 11 SP3 and installed Zimbra Collaboration Suite NE 8.0.6 on it, without any issues.
I started using the Zimbra Administration on the web browser. I could do everything without problems. Next day I restart SLES 11 SP3, to check if Zimbra is starting from itself after a restart.
Well after a restart when I execute this command:

Code:
zimbra-test:~ # su - zimbra
zimbra@zimbra-test:~> zmcontrol start
Host zimbra-test.mydomain.com
Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.
Unable to determine enabled services. Cache is out of date or doesn't exist.
You can see the issue that I have now, even if I use zmcontrol status. I get the same issue. I just did a simple restart of my SLES 11 SP3. That's all I did. It was working like a charm Zimbra, I tested if sending mails and receiving mails works and it worked to. Without problem everything was working.

Before posting on the forum I searched the forum for this problem and I tried every solution, but without success.
Here you can see my zmcertmgr. You can see that my certificate isn't out of date. My time on the SLES 11 SP3 is correct too.

Code:
zimbra-test:~ # /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr viewdeployedcrt
::service mta::
notBefore=Mar 10 13:49:36 2014 GMT
notAfter=Mar  9 13:49:36 2019 GMT
subject= /C=US/ST=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Server/OU=Zimbra Collaboration Server/CN=zimbra-test.mydomain.com
issuer= /C=US/ST=N/A/L=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Server/OU=Zimbra Collaboration Server/CN=zimbra-test.mydomain.com
SubjectAltName=
::service proxy::
subject= /C=US/ST=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Server/OU=Zimbra Collaboration Server/CN=zimbra-test.mydomain.com
issuer= /C=US/ST=N/A/L=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Server/OU=Zimbra Collaboration Server/CN=zimbra-test.mydomain.com
SubjectAltName=
::service mailboxd::
SubjectAltName=
::service ldap::
SubjectAltName=
As I said before I was using Zimbra without problem. But only after a restart ... nothing works anymore.
I will post some more information here:

Code:
zimbra@zimbra-test:~> zmlocalconfig | grep mydomain.com
av_notify_domain = zimbra-test.mydomain.com
av_notify_user = admin@zimbra-test.mydomain.com
ldap_host = zimbra-test.mydomain.com
ldap_master_url = ldap://zimbra-test.mydomain.com:389
ldap_url = ldap://zimbra-test.mydomain.com:389
smtp_destination = admin@zimbra-test.mydomain.com
smtp_source = admin@zimbra-test.mydomain.com
snmp_trap_host = zimbra-test.mydomain.com
Code:
zimbra@zimbra-test:~> ldap status
slapd running pid: 2928
Code:
zimbra-test:~ # ps aux | grep zimbra | grep ldap
zimbra    2928  0.0  0.2 84045168 40364 ?      Ssl  13:45   0:00 /opt/zimbra/openldap/sbin/slapd -l LOCAL0 -u zimbra -h ldap://zimbra-test.mydomain.com:389 ldapi:/// -F /opt/zimbra/data/ldap/config
So, now I am out of options and I am asking for help. Because I have no idea what to do else.
I hope that anyone can help me out please.

Thanks in advance.