Thread: Problem Sending From Webmail with Attachment (8.0.6 Network Edition)

indrasa is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Problem Sending From Webmail with Attachment (8.0.6 Network Edition)

Please!!!

We just installed Zimbra Network Edition 8.0.6 several days ago and worked like a charm.

But today I found a problem that I cannot send email from webmail with attachment larger than 100k (less than 100K works fine), I checked the maximum upload file and max message size are same (25MB).

When i uploaded the attachment worked fine. But after clicked "Send" the process took verryyyy looongg

I checked in the mailbox log (/opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log) it produced error like this:

2014-01-22 14:50:29,128 WARN [qtp1062592280-14672:http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80/service/soap/SendMsgRequest] [name=admin@xxxx.xxx;mid=1;ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;ua=Zi mbraWebClient - GC32 (Win)/8.0.6_GA_5922;] smtp - Failed to send message
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/zimbra/data/tmp/upload/upload_1ecd5fa7_143b2cd027f__8000_00003180.tmp (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.jav a:146)
    at com.zimbra.common.util.FileUtil.isGzipped(FileUtil .java:147)
    at com.zimbra.cs.store.FileDescriptorCache.getSharedF ile(FileDescriptorCache.java:163)
    at com.zimbra.cs.store.FileDescriptorCache.read(FileD escriptorCache.java:125)
    at com.zimbra.cs.store.BlobInputStream.read(BlobInput Stream.java:279)
    at java.io.InputStream.read(InputStream.java:101)
    at javax.activation.DataHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.j ava:308)
    at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyP art.java:1485)
    at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyP art.java:865)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handl e(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.han dle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:668)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.r un(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:52)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.run Job(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.r un(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
    Anybody experienced problem like above? Currently we cannot send email with attachment from the zimbra webmail.

The problem only persist in the webmail, but while sending from Outlook / Thunderbird attachment sent properly.

Please help me

Indra

pup_seba is online now Special Member

Hi,

I haven't faced that error in the past so all I could do is trying to help searching the error.

What are the results of running:
    zmprov gcf zimbraMailContentMaxSize
    zmprov gcf zimbraFileUploadMaxSize
    zmprov gcf zimbraMtaMaxMessageSize

Did you try stopping the services with "zmcontrol stop", then as root user running "/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms -e" and starting services again with "zmcontrol start" as zimbra user?

Although your version of Linux is deprecated, is still supported so it should be working...I can't see any non-standard characters but just in case, in which language is your linux configured? In which language are your browsers configured? Just to make sure special characters don't have anything to do with it...

Did you try using the web client with different browsers? If your users are using Windows clients, I faced some trouble with internet temp files if the users are not administrators or have specific permissons over the right folder in the client OS...this is my best guest so, could you try sending an attached image from a PC where you are running the OS and the web browser as local admin and making sure your domain is in your trusted sites with appropiate security confs?

Regards,
    Sebas

Thread Information