Thread: JavaScript error in method ZaController.prototype.changeActionsState after upgrade

gevezex is offline Member

Unhappy JavaScript error in method ZaController.prototype.changeActionsState after upgrade

Hi,

After an upgrade from zimbra 7.2.5 to 8.0.5 (open source edition) on CENTOS 6.4 i get the following error if i check the accounts menu in the admin console:

JavaScript error encountered in method ZaController.prototype.changeActionsState
    fileName: https://baku.bozi.nl:7071/service/zi...v=130910130545 lineNumber: 7144 columnNumber: 0

Is there a quick fix for this?

Thnx,
    Geveze

ppearl is offline Zimbra Employee

Given the fact that the URL is .../service/zimlet/res/Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js, there's a good chance that one of the deployed Zimlets is causing the problem. You could try disabling all Zimlets then go through the list, enabling them one by one until the error appears.

If that fails, consider using ?dev=1 (reference Web Client URL Tricks - Zimbra :: Wiki) to avoid minimization and get more details on the JS code where things blow up.

gevezex is offline Member

ppearl very good tip. It was indeed one of the admin extensions. Specifically "com_zimbra_viewmail". I uninstalled it and the error is now definitely gone. Much thnx.

Thread Information