Thread: Deferred list does not appear in the Mail Queue

achiles is offline New Member

Default Deferred list does not appear in the Mail Queue

Hi,

I have a problem with the email queue for deferred not appear. however, incoming, active, held, and appear corrupt. why such a thing could happen ?

thx

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

I'll move this to the correct forum as it's not a question about Zimbra Desktop (which is where you posted), please use the correct forum for your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by achiles View Post
    I have a problem with the email queue for deferred not appear. however, incoming, active, held, and appear corrupt. why such a thing could happen ?
    It works for me but you need to always give details of which version & release of Zimbra is in use and an exact description of the problem plus (in this case) a screenshot of the relevant Admin tabs that you're talking about. Post the output of the following command (and also update your forum profile with the information):

Code:
    zmcontrol -v
    Last edited by phoenix; 09-18-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I'll move this to the correc forum as it's not a question about Zimbra Desktop (which is where you posted), please use the correct forum for your posts.

It works for me but you need to always give details of which version & release of Zimbra is in use and an exact description of the problem plus (in this case) a screenshot of the relevant Admin tabs that you're talking about. Post the output of the following command (and also update your forum profile with the information):

Code:
    zmcontrol -v

hi mr bill,

thank you for info, im sorry. im use zimbra Release 5.0.24_GA_3356.RHEL5_20100629125551 CentOS5 FOSS edition.

deferred.jpg

What happens if you hit the refresh button? Has this only just started happening? Is everything else about the server working correctly? Take a look at the qshape tool to see what's in the deferred queue. If there is something in the queues and you can't see anything in the admin ui after a refresh, try flushing the queue and see what happens. Which browser are you using? You're on a really old version of Zimbra and it's no longer supported, you should get onto a more recent release as soon as possible.
    Regards

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    What happens if you hit the refresh button? Has this only just started happening? Is everything else about the server working correctly? Take a look at the qshape tool to see what's in the deferred queue. If there is something in the queues and you can't see anything in the admin ui after a refresh, try flushing the queue and see what happens. Which browser are you using? You're on a really old version of Zimbra and it's no longer supported, you should get onto a more recent release as soon as possible.
    I use firefox. already in a refresh but still, deffered email list does not appear. I already plan to upgrade. Do you possess a step by step upgrade zimbra?

I use firefox. already in a refresh but still, deffered email list does not appear.
    That's fine but you didn't answer any of the other questions I asked nor try any of the tests/checks I suggested

II already plan to upgrade. Do you possess a step by step upgrade zimbra?
    Take a backup of your ZCS /opt/zimbra directory structure then run ./install.sh - make sure you read the Release Notes in detail before you upgrade.
    Regards

Bill

Thread Information