Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cannot install Domain Certificate and Private Key

  1. #1
    motang is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Cannot install Domain Certificate and Private Key

    I bought an SSL and I have installed it via the admin console. But I can't seem to install the domain certificate and the private key. I get an error.


    Please help. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by motang; 06-05-2013 at 08:58 AM.

  2. #2
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,480
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motang View Post
    I bought an SSL and I have installed it via the admin console. But I can't seem to install the domain certificate and the private key. I get an error.
    You need to give more information than you've posted. Which version & release of ZCS are you using? The error gives you two reasons, are they both (or either of them) tru or false? Have you tried using the cli to install the certs (see the wiki article on the subject)?
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    motang is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    I am running the latest open source version.

    Release 8.0.3.GA.5664.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition.
    I have not tired to use the CLI yet. I was doing this all through the admin console. I am fairly sure that I put no password on the key.

  4. #4
    motang is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Got it installed. I saw what I was doing wrong. Thanks.
    Attachment 5653
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    juhenriquez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Care to Elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by motang View Post
    Got it installed. I saw what I was doing wrong. Thanks.
    Attachment 5653
    Care to Elaborate on what you where doing wrong?

  6. #6
    motang is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juhenriquez View Post
    Care to Elaborate on what you where doing wrong?
    Thanks for the reply, I don't work at that place anymore, so I don't even know what they have done with the Zimbra server I had set up.

  7. #7
    juhenriquez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motang View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I don't work at that place anymore, so I don't even know what they have done with the Zimbra server I had set up.
    O well I was wondering if you could elaborate on how you solved it back then, I'm a bit stuck, I generated the "Web Server CERTIFICATE" and the "INTERMEDIATE CA" for my domain, but Im stuck after that.

  8. #8
    motang is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juhenriquez View Post
    O well I was wondering if you could elaborate on how you solved it back then, I'm a bit stuck, I generated the "Web Server CERTIFICATE" and the "INTERMEDIATE CA" for my domain, but Im stuck after that.
    Oh bummer, sorry I don't even remember now. This was well over a year now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:10 AM
  2. 451 Error With Public and Private Domain
    By abhiz in forum Administrators
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 06:53 PM
  4. Install problem with split DNS on private network
    By vargadanis in forum Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:38 AM
  5. how to install zimbra with private ip
    By csoliss in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 05:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •