On April 10th 2013, I followed the certificate instructions here: Administration Console and CLI Certificate Tools - Zimbra :: Wiki for creating new self-signed certs and installing them, and all went well. It was just brought to my attention though, that zimbra web users are still receiving the certificate warnings (which is ok for some errors) but the "expired cert" one is especially disconcerting. I've tried across multiple machines and browsers, and in all cases it shows the certificate being expired. Expired on the same date as the one that I replaced in using the admin console last week. I find it odd that installing a new self-signed certificate using the admin console rectified the issues with expired certs everywhere but with zimbra's web server. Server info:

Code:
~$ zmcontrol -v
Release 7.2.0_GA_2669.UBUNTU10_64 UBUNTU10_64 FOSS edition.
By going to admin console, clicking Certificates, I can see valid expiration dates for Zimbra ldap, mailboxd, mta, and proxy as April 10 2013-2014...exactly as it should. I do not, however, see anything regarding web server/services/client. I'm throwing in the towel and asking for help. How can I resolve this? Apologies in advance if this is covered elsewhere, but I've been searching for some time and cannot find an answer.

Thanks.