Thread: Administration Console Domain Configuration Buttons Missing

Zifnab is offline Junior Member

Default Administration Console Domain Configuration Buttons Missing

I am hoping someone can help me out with this. We recently upgraded from ZCS 8.0.0 to 8.0.2 and I am having an issues with our default class of service and one of our domains in the Administration Console. For our version details the output of zmcontrol -v is:

Release 8.0.2_GA_5569.RHEL6_64_20121210115059 RHEL6_64 FOSS edition.

The problem I am encountering is in the configuration section of the Administration Console, when I go to Configire -> Domains and then I click on one of our domains it then opens the 'General Information' screen in the middle pane, but on the left hand pane it does not show any of the other options for the domain. It does not show @domain.com and the domain specific configuration buttons (General Informaion, GAL, Authentication, Virtual Hosts, etc). See the attached screen shot

zimbra-domain.jpg

We have another domain and that domain is working properly in the console. I also get the same results when I attempt to view the default Class of Service. The domain appears to be functioning as accounts in the domain can log in and send/recieve mail, but it is causing a problem with administration of the domain.

I would appreciate any ideas on what could be causing this.

Thanks

The domain that is giving us problems has over 40,000 accounts in it, I noticed this error in the mailbox.log file when I try to open that domain:

2013-01-25 11:08:07,614 INFO [qtp498656631-322:https://10.10.10.10:7071/service/adm...ectoryRequest] [name=admin@domain.ca;mid=1;ip=198.162.97.21;ua=Zim braWebClient - FF18 (Win);] SoapEngine - handler exception
    com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException: number of results exceeded the limit: too many search results returned
    ExceptionId:qtp498656631-322:https://10.10.10.10:7071/service/adm...9c970f1ffb1f3c
    Code:account.TOO_MANY_SEARCH_RESULTS
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException.TOO_ MANY_SEARCH_RESULTS(AccountServiceException.java:3 68)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.search LdapObjects(LdapProvisioning.java:1957)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.search Objects(LdapProvisioning.java:1925)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.search DirectoryInternal(LdapProvisioning.java:1706)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.search Directory(LdapProvisioning.java:1504)
    at com.zimbra.cs.session.DirectorySearchParams.doSear ch(DirectorySearchParams.java:59)
    at com.zimbra.cs.session.AdminSession.searchDirectory (AdminSession.java:78)
    at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.SearchDirectory.handle (SearchDirectory.java:178)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:500)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:363)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:236)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.jav a:290)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:206)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:727)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:208)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:565)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1361)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(Set HeaderFilter.java:57)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1332)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.UserAgentFilter.doFilte r(UserAgentFilter.java:77)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.GzipFilter.doFilter(Gzi pFilter.java:181)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1332)
    at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraQoSFilter.doFilter(Zim braQoSFilter.java:114)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilterChain (DoSFilter.java:464)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFilter.doFilter(DoSF ilter.java:327)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle( ServletHandler.java:477)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.han dle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:524)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.do Handle(SessionHandler.java:227)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.do Handle(ContextHandler.java:1031)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(S ervletHandler.java:406)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.do Scope(SessionHandler.java:186)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.do Scope(ContextHandler.java:965)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.han dle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCol lection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection .handle(HandlerCollection.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.ha ndle(HandlerWrapper.java:111)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:312)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.DebugHandler.hand le(DebugHandler.java:77)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.ha ndle(HandlerWrapper.java:111)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java :349)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.ha ndleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:452)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.co ntent(AbstractHttpConnection.java:894)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$Re questHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:9 48)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpPa rser.java:857)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(H ttpParser.java:235)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handl e(AsyncHttpConnection.java:77)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SslConnection.handle(SslC onnection.java:191)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.han dle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:606)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.r un(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:46)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.run Job(QueuedThreadPool.java:603)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.r un(QueuedThreadPool.java:538)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    Caused by: com.zimbra.cs.ldap.LdapException$LdapSizeLimitExce ededException: size limit exceeded - unable to search ldap: size limit exceeded
    ExceptionId:qtp498656631-322:https://10.10.10.10:7071/service/adm...9c970f1ffb1f3c
    Code:ldap.SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED
    at com.zimbra.cs.ldap.LdapException.SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEED ED(LdapException.java:136)
    at com.zimbra.cs.ldap.unboundid.UBIDLdapException.map ToLdapException(UBIDLdapException.java:61)
    at com.zimbra.cs.ldap.unboundid.UBIDLdapContext.mapTo LdapException(UBIDLdapContext.java:206)
    at com.zimbra.cs.ldap.unboundid.UBIDLdapContext.searc hPaged(UBIDLdapContext.java:520)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.search LdapObjects(LdapProvisioning.java:1955)
    ... 54 more
    Caused by: LDAPSearchException(resultCode=4 (size limit exceeded), numEntries=0, numReferences=0, errorMessage='size limit exceeded')
    at com.unboundid.ldap.sdk.LDAPConnection.search(LDAPC onnection.java:3112)
    at com.zimbra.cs.ldap.unboundid.UBIDLdapOperation$Sea rch.execute(UBIDLdapOperation.java:262)
    at com.zimbra.cs.ldap.unboundid.UBIDLdapContext.searc hPaged(UBIDLdapContext.java:478)
    ... 55 more
    2013-01-25 11:08:07,617 INFO [qtp498656631-322:https://10.10.10.10:7071/service/adm...ectoryRequest] [name=admin@domain.ca;mid=1;ip=198.162.97.21;ua=Zim braWebClient - FF18 (Win);] soap - SearchDirectoryRequest elapsed=632

Anybody have any ideas on how I can correct this?

Thanks

The problem I am encountering looks like this bug:

Bug 79171 – Unable to edit COS due to account.TOO_MANY_SEARCH_RESULTS

It's reported as being fixed in 8.0.3, can anyone let me know when 8.0.3 is expected to be released?

Thanks

Thread Information