I started trying to get cbpolicyd workiong with Zimbra 8 by following these instructions but it never worked

http://forums.zextras.com/zimbra-howto/22-[howto]-enabling-cbpolicyd-zimbra-7-1-1-a.html

-So I eventually replaced the whole cbpolicy the beta from the policyd website. The webui stuff is missing in Zimbra 8 (it seems that way anyways)
-I reorganized the files to match the zimbra setup
-I modified bin/cbpolicyd based on the diff of the original zimbra version vs the vanilla version from the webite
-I also made sure the webui include/config.php was correct
-Then I used libexec/zmcbpolicydinit -force to rebuild the SQLite database

Now it seems to be working but I am still in the midst of configuring it....

Thought I would share this anyways....