Hello!

I am migrating an old "5.0.9_GA_2533.UBUNTU6 UBUNTU6 FOSS" accounts (old_server) into a "8.0.0.GA.5434.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS" (new_server). It's my first migration from a zimbra 5, so I didn't know how to start, but I choose to do it using getRestURL.

I have done an script using the next command for all the accounts:
Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -m account@server.net getRestURL "//?fmt=tgz" > account.tgz

To import the accounts in the new server I have done:
Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -m account@server.net postRestURL "//?fmt=tgz" account.tgz
Because of the old zimbra, I have had problems with tags, but I solved them doing some changes in the mysql data.

It worked like a charm for all the accounts, except for the three biggests ones (6.5G, 4.3G and 2.7G compressed .tgz). Before importing them I did:

Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmlocalconfig -e rest_request_max_upload_size=21474836480
zmcontrol restart
The import starts well, but after the import I looked that the Inbox tree hasn't been exported correctly. The problem appears in the .tgz file. In other accounts, when the Inbox tree is

Code:
Inbox
Inbox/folder1
Inbox/folder2
Inbox/folder2/folder3
In the .tgz the folders are saved like:
Code:
Inbox
Inbox.meta
Inbox!1
Inbox!2
Inbox/folder1.meta
Inbox_folder1
Inbox_folder1!1
Inbox_folder1!2
Inbox_folder2
Inbox/folder2.meta
Inbox_folder2/folder3.meta
Inbox_folder2_folder3

But in those accounts the subfolders haven't been saved it's just:
Code:
Inbox
Inbox.meta
Inbox!1
Inbox!2
I have seen in the old server that the accounts appears (in the table "zimbra.mailbox") with a different name that when I do "zmprov -l gaa", they were been renamed few years ago. May it be a problem?

Any Ideas of how to export all the Inbox tree apart of what I've done? Is there any limitations when exporting as we have when importing?

I have thought to do little exports for every sub-folder, but is there any better option? Thanks!