I have two Zimbra users, one on our corporate NE's server, and one on my personal domain, running a Zimbra 7.2 OSE server.

I would like to share my Zimbra NE user's calendar with my personal Zimbra OSE user. That way, I can open only one mailbox (either place), and immediately see if I have a calendar opening, without having to open two web clients and checking between them. Also, then I can experiment with splitting my information, i.e. not needing to put my personal appointments in my corporate calendar.

Zimbra can import ICS calendars, and export as a ICS calendar, so it should work. If I do it as a public share, it works correctly between both web clients. However, some of the information in my corporate calendar is sensitive (I have signed a fairly broad NDA), so I would prefer to hide it behind a username/password prompt. Here I ran into issues. I can in Zimbra export the calendar with a email address and password, and it then requests basic auth through a web browser. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to enter the username/password into the webclient when it connects to the remote server.

I also tried to manually construct a URL containing the email address and password, but I failed to get that to work as well.

After searching the forums, I could only come up with this thread: Remote calendar that requires basic authentication

Is there anything else I can try, or is this not possible right now?