Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
You're behind a NAT router and (I'm assuming) if you don't have any ports open to your PC then it makes no difference to your 'security' if people know your LAN IP address or the machine name. There is no access from the internet to a machine that's on a LAN unless those ports are open - if you have a breach of your security then you have a far greater problem than worrying about whether someone 'outside' know your LAN IP address. As I've already said, it's of no consequence that your IP address or machine name are known to the world - if you hide it your security does not increase one tiny bit. You are far better directing your efforts to keeping your LAN secure but this is not something that needs to be hidden. I've been using Zimbra for seven years and various other mail servers for a lot longer than I care to remember, having my LAN IP and machine name in an email has never once caused a problem. You can do it as has been mentioned above but you'll have to remember to make the changes after each ZCS upgrade. Save yourself some energy and don't bother doing it.
Really appreciate it for your advice...
Thank you very much...